3. sick?

Third person pov

It been about two days, giyuu was actually really sick, so he mostly slept. sabito has been watching him, also taking care of him, Lucky enough it was only a fever so nothing serious.

Giyuu got up as usual, didn't see sabito. He thought he was getting something, giyuu never actually liked being alone, So he didn't really like that sabito didn't tell me that he was leaving.

Giyuu was getting something to drink, when sabito run in. "Im so sorry!!! I forgot to tell you I was leaving..!!" sabito said as he ran to hug giyuu, giyuu was happy.

"Giyuuuuu-san!!!!" They both of the men hear, it was mitsuri. She would visit sometime, this time she has some food. "I brought some food!!" She said with a smile.

"I hope ur doing better" mitsuri said as she gave the food to giyuu, sabito actually didn't mind mitsuri she was nice to giyuu. So he didn't really care about her being around giyuu.

"I should be going back to work in about four or five days." Giyuu said, as he drinks his water. Mitsuri was off course happy about that, but something did worry her. "Um...this might be a bit sensitive topic, but why...did you cut?" She asked, giyuu wasn't surprised at the question.

"Lot of things happened...and I just couldn't take it anymore..." He said, he didn't want to tell her the whole story yet, of course mitsuri understood it.

They talk some more then mitsuri has to go. She has a mission to do.

"She really nice" sabito said to giyuu, giyuu just nodded. sabito slowly started to kiss giyuu on his neck, giyuu was enjoying it, but he knew if he kept letting him do that. They would have sex.

"Stop being a pervert, I'm still sick." Giyuu said to sabito, sabito was sad about it, but stop. They both sat down, they didn't really have much to do.

Giyuu slowly fell asleep, he was tired. Of course sabito was just watching him sleep, when giyuu crow come to sabito with a note. It was from there teacher, Urokodaki.

It was a note for giyuu, but of course he was sleeping. It said that he would be visiting, and by the time he got the note. He been there soon, sabito was wondering how he would react to see him again. He urokodaki didn't even know about sabito being alive.

Tbc