9. and that how we end like this

Third person POV

It was the next day, giyuu was sleeping peacefully in bed. When suddenly he hear sanemi and sabito yell, giyuu try to get up but fail. He basically dragged himself to where they were. He found them on the ground, and mitsuri just smiled at them. She was holding something, but giyuu couldn't really see it.

"Oh? Giyuu!!" Mitsuri said as she drops what she's holding, and high giyuu. Giyuu of course hug back, "don't kill them I'm fine." Giyuu said to mitsuri, after some convincing she didn't kill him.

After a while, mitsuri left she has a mission to do. Sanemi decided to see genya, after giyuu told him to do it.

So it was just sabito and giyuu, giyuu was sleeping peacefully on sabito. While sabito was reading something, sabito can sleep, but prefers not to. So he decided to read for once in his life time.

The book was very interesting, it was about the the future. Someone wrote it, and they made it and how they thought the future would be like.

No more demons, living a live without fear, sabito wasn't too sure if the future would be like this. He hope so, but everyone did. Would it actually happen, or no? 

As sabito was thinking, giyuu woke up. "What are you reading?" Giyuu asked sabito, "someone made a book about the future or there idea of the future." Sabito said with a smile, giyuu also wonder about the future.

"I'm back" sanemi said walking into the house with gneya, giyuu was happy to see then together. "How did it go?" Giyuu asked them, while sabito just stare at them.

"It went fine" Sanemi said as he looked away, he was embarrassed.  Genya just smiled at that, then he ran to hug giyuu.

Of course giyuu was a bit surprised. But hug back.  "Oh also shinobu decided to throw a party or something, she invited us." Sanemi said, while genya nodded at that.

"When is it?" Sabito asked sanemi, "tonight" he said, then giyuu nodded at that.

"We go then" giyuu said, which surprised all of them. "Huh?" Sabito said look at him in disbelief, giyuu smiles at it. "Well...remember the battle is soon, I wanted to see them before. Them or we died." Giyuu said in a calm voice, which scared them all.

They all started it talking more then left to go to the party.