11. i can't believe it.

Hehehe

Third person POV

Giyuu was talking with sabito when suddenly he heard something, it was a voice.

It was tanjiro, but why was he hear it, tanjiro was said to wake up. But why wake up, wasn't he already wake?

He wasn't, suddenly everything was dark. Then he opened his eyes, it was a bit blurry, but he could see tanjiro. He was crying, but he looked happy.

Giyuu wonder what happened, then he remembered the battle happened. It was still so sudden to them, he wondered did they win?

"We won giyuu!" Tanjiro said as he hugged giyuu, giyuu was happy that they won, but what about sanemi and sabito. "Sabito...and sanemi...are they?" Giyuu asked tanjiro, tanjiro has a sad face when he hear them.

Then giyuu realized it, they didn't make it. Giyuu and uzui were the last hashira, that were alive.

Giyuu felt terrible about his lover dying, but he need one day. They see each other again, bc of the mark. He was going to die at 25, but he was fine with it.

Time skip

It been about months since the battle happened everyone is still recovering, and now there is no more demons slayer or demons left.

Everyone was happy, giyuu gave a note to shinobu young sister, she was happy when she read a note.

It was slow but the place there rebuilding the buildings again, that were destroyed.

Giyuu sadly couldn't help much, he only has one arm. He loss the other one, uzui also lost his arm and a eye, but they still help the best they could.

Nezuko was finally human again, and living her life without fear. Along with Tanjiro, he was living his life without fear too, Tanjiro and kanao finally got together.

Everyone was happy even the hashira who have died, they been watching them.

Not the end yet