10. party

Hehe

Third person POV

They were all on the way to the party, genya and giyuu were talking. While sabito and sanemi just walked.

It wasn't a long walk to get there, they were greeted by aoi. Some of the hasira and other weren't here yet, so it was fairly quiet.

Giyuu always love eating aoi cooking though, so he was happy at she cooked.

It was all there, and fresh too, so it taste good. Giyuu was basically eating a lot of it, sanemi was surprised at that.

"He always love eating" sabito said to sanemi, sanemi look at him. He was in disbelief, but didn't care.

The party was fun, everyone was having a great time. Even giyuu was having fun, but he knew this wouldn't last.

Even though everyone thought it was a simple party, it wasn't. Shinobu was going to died, everyone might die. This might be the last time to even see each other, but he was happy that he gets to see everyone for the last time.

Everyone was going home after a while, giyuu, sabito and sanemi were about to leave. When shinobu stop them, she gave giyuu and note.

And whispered something to his ear, she said to give it to her young sister when she die. He of course said he would, but he wasn't sure if he lived though the battle but he tried.

Then they left to go home.

SORRY IT SO SHORT

😭i was running out of idea