4. Urokodaki?

Third person POV

sabito was wondering if he should wake up giyuu or not, when Urokodaki walk in.

"Hey..giyu-? ..." Urokodaki said as he starte at sabito, sabito got scared all of a sudden. Which woke up giyuu, "what happened...? ..." Giyuu said as he stared Urokodaki, while sabito just looked confused.

"Sabito? Your a demon?" Urokodaki asked, he just nodded as a yes. Giyuu didn't said anything, he just started at him. "Giyuu?" Sabito said as he poked to giyuu, to see if he actually was alive.

"I haven't seen Urokodaki in...well this I left.." Giyuu said as he ran to hug Urokodaki, after the final selection. He left and never visited again, they sent letters, but that was it.

Giyuu was actually happy to see him again. "I thought sabito you died?" Urokodaki asked Then sabito explain on how he live and become a demon.

"Well that makes sense.." Urokodaki said he was a bit surprised to be honest, but he already seen a demon who doesn't attack human, so he got used to it.

"Tanjiro and nezuko should be here soon.." Giyuu said to both of them, they were confused at that. "They visit me a lot." He said as soon as he says that tanjiro and nezuko were there.

"Hello!!" Tanjiro said with a smile, nezuko just nodded.

They all started to talk and cash up on things, Urokodaki soon left and tanjro and nezuko has to go too. So it was sabito and giyuu again.

It was already night so they went to sleep.

Sorry it so short