5. she was mad

Third person POV

It been about five days, giyuu was already better, so already started to work again.

There was a hashira meeting, it was nothing, special just some updates. They didn't know but sabito was watching them, giyuu noticed it though.

They all decide it talk to each other, giyuu decided to stay. He thought maybe he could try talking to them a bit, of course mitsuri was so happy that he was trying, along with sabito too.

Of course shinobu made her comment about it, mitsuri actually got mad this. She never got mad, they never see her mad, so it was a surprise when mitsuri yelled at her. Giyuu was like shocked, but sabito he was happy about it, he basically was cheering her on.

Shinobu was shocked and surprised to see her friends yell at her, the other hashira were surprised too. After she was done yelled, she grabbed giyuu and said. "We going out to eat!!" Mitsuri with a smile, giyuu nodded then left with her. Of course sabito was with them.

They went a restaurant, and has some food there, went shopping. They were in a town, so has lot of places to go. Mitsuri always love looking at new stuff especially clothes, Surprised giyuu has a tasting fashion.

They were looking at clothes when they hear a familiar voice. It was uzui he was with his wifes. "Hello!! Giyuu and mitsuri!! Suma said with a smile, "oh who that?" Makio asked as she points to sabito. "This is sabito he mine boyfriend, and sabito these are uzui wifes." Giyuu said, sabito as surprise bc he has three wifes.

"What are u guys doing?" Uzui asked, "shopping!!" Mitsuri said with a smile.

They all went shopping together, then actually went to uzui house to hang out a bit.

"I honestly never see you mad mitsuri" uzui said to her, as they all sit down, Uzui wife were cooking something. "Hehe...I got mad...that all" she said with a smile, honestly uzui was scared of her now.

"Food done!" Suma said with a smile, they all started to eat, decided to stay at uzui house for tbe night.

"Is it normal to have three wife?" Sabito asked giyuu, of course giyuu just looked at him. "I don't know" giyuu said, suddenly sabito smirked. "What if we had a another person in are relationship?" Sabito stared at giyuu.

"What?" Giyuu said looking confused. Sabito just smiled a bit, "I saw how u looked at sanemi. You were always into rude men." Sabito said with a chuckle, sabito wasn't always a nice person, but after meeting giyuu. He was nice to anyone if giyuu was there.

Giyuu was flustered by what he said, sabito wasn't lying though. "Um...well.." Giyuu said but decided to shut up, sabito smiles at that. He slowly walk up to giyuu, "i...do hate share...but maybe i'll let this slide~" sabito said to giyuu as he hug giyuu from behind.

Giyuu of course didn't see anything, he was too flustered to say anything.

After that they went to sleep.

Sanemi pov

"Brub are we really watching giyuu and sabito?" Obanai said as he sat down with Sanemi in a tree, sanemi just nodded. They could hear what they were talking about, so they hear about the sanemi thing. Sanemi was blushing, while obanai looked at him in disbelief.

"Omfg u can blush!?" Obanai said, sanemi just looked at him. "Of course I can dumbass!" Sanemi said then they both left.

Third person

Giyuu and sabito hear sanemi and obanai talking, also mitsuri hear it. "Aw!!" Mitsuri said in excitement, she can't believe sanemi love giyuu!!

"Giyuu I told you people love you!" Mitsuri said with a smile, "I can't believe he can blush tho?" Uzui said as he walk in the room that sabito, mitsuri and giyuu are in. "I heard everything" uzui said to them.

Uzui always has good hearing, it was because of the sound breathing. "Look like u have to share giyuu with sanemi!" Mitsuri said to sabito.

They talk some more and actually went to sleep this time.