13. I'm getting my revenge

Third person pov

It been about too many years since giyuu death, of course they didn't expect to see him. It was uzui, he finally died after years.

"GIYUU!!" uzui said as he ran to hug giyuu, basically making them fall down. "God damm ur heavy" giyuu said to uzui, then he remembered.

He poor food, it was time for the Revenge he wanted.

"I said I was going to get you back." Giyuu said with a smile, as he pulled on uzui hair. Which hurt uzui.

Uzui immediately started running, but giyuu was already catching up uzui. Everyone else just watching, they didn't want to stop giyuu. Giyuu finally got uzui, and basically beat him up.

After that he was happy, then stop messing around with him. Giyuu was still somewhat quiet after dying, which surprise uzui. After everyone was dead, giyuu was talking a lot more.

"Aw what happened to not quiet giyuu?" Uzui said as he sat down, with the other. They were confused a bit, giyuu slowly started to smile. "Hehe...time were different" giyuu said, uzui just looked at him.

"I miss chaosity giyuu.." He said as he slowly fake his tears, everyone was in disbelief that's for sure.

Then everyone started to talk, and live a happy Ever After with uzui.

The end🙌🙌🙌

This was rushed