2. i miss you

Third person POV

Giyuu slowly woke up, he didn't realize he was asleep, sabito was the one, who carried him back to his house. Giyuu could hear the hashira asking if giyuu was ok, sabito just stare at them. sabito didn't feel like answering any of them, unless giyuu said he has too.

Giyuu slowly walk out, and said. "Answer them..." He said slowly to sabito, giyuu was a bit annoyed, then suddenly sabito answer anything, sabito only listen to giyuu.

Giyuu was make some food, when mitsuri walk up to him. "I didn't know you loved someone." She said with a smile, giyuu and mitsuri got along pretty well, they were basically best friend.

No one knew about it, but they didn't care. "Hehe you never asked." Giyuu said with a smile, other than sabito make him happy, mitsuri made giyuu happy.

"Can I do your hair?" She asked, mitsuri always love doing giyuu hair. Of course giyuu let her, they decide to watch the hashira basically fight, mitsuri was putting his hair in braids. No one didn't even notice them, until obanai did. "What are you doing?" He asked as everyone looked at giyuu and mitsuri.

sabito slowly walk up to them, and hug giyuu. Mitsuri was happy for giyuu, she decided to make everyone left, finally giyuu and sabito were alone.

"I miss you...I miss you so much!!" Giyuu said to sabito, giyuu was crying. "I know..I miss you too.." sabito said as he kiss giyuu, it was soft. Giyuu miss it a lot.

"I'm here now...no one will hurt you again.." sabito said as picked up giyuu, taking him to giyuu room. "You need to rest, i know your sick." sabito said to giyuu as he put giyuu in his bed. Giyuu has a fever, he didn't care about it. "I'll be here.. I promise" sabito said as giyuu slowly fell asleep, with sabito.