intro.

"I don't remember much after Jacob left to grab flashlights, but it was scary. I kept hearing footsteps around me, and even something sniffing me! But then I was grabbed. Hours later, I woke up in a basement facing some fish. 'Huh... What?! Where am I?!' I screamed, trying to look around, but there wasn't much to be seen - some shelves with books and some small boxes, a few toys on top of them, a washer and dryer by a sink. I looked back at the fish tank - it looked just like Jacob's. I heard someone come down the stairs, and I pretended to be asleep. He put his hair in a ponytail and washed his hands, humming a bit. I opened my eyes a bit and watched him - he seemed very happy.
"Darling... I know you're awake," he said, turning to me and smiling creepily. I didn't know what to do or say, but I knew I was shaking quite a lot. He grabbed me and gently rubbed my side. Now, I was crying rivers. "It's okay... I won't hurt you," he said in a deep tone, the one I used to love hearing every time we talked, especially when Austin came by. I was so scared of what Jacob would do to me, and what his plans were, I still didn't say anything. It felt like years as we stared at each other, his bright green eyes staring into my (e/c) eyes. "You know I love you... Right (y/n)?" he asked. I stayed quiet throughout the whole thing.

A/n
This was very rushed but eventually I will add more to it lemme know what you think of it :3 btw the art on top is not mine the creator made it