chapter one: him

(Heads up I'm making this y/n kinda a horn dog and it's a female y/n if you don't really like it then don't read??? Have fun tho!)

Chapter one: him
I wake up to the sound of the doorbell and sit up, I stretch my arms as I yawn. I gently rub my eyes to wipe away the dry eye crust before getting up to go to the bathroom. My conscious came back to me as I woddle to the bathroom humming. I used to live in [REDACTED], but now I moved down to Texas, Ive been here for a good couple months now but everything still feels funky, I sigh as I open the bathroom door and look at my self "ugh.... I look like shit... " I grown and look harder "fuck what's my name again...? Oh" I laugh a t myself again, "it's Y/n" I softly say to myself. I follow up with my usual facial routine, gotta make sure this face is shining, as I clean my face I hear the door bell again. I wonder who that is. I walk downstairs and walked through the living room, I look through the peephole, oh! It's him again. I smile a bit seeing him, I also see him smiling. I gently opened the door and look up at the man, I'm probably about 5 foot or something. "Hi Y/n!" My neighbor said "I got your mail by mistake again" he blushes and looks to the side a bit but kept his green eyes on me. Not gonna lie I. Kindaaa have a crush on him, I can't help myself he's so adorable! "Damn, that's like what? The fifth time this month, I wonder what's going on at the post office... " I say grabbing my packages from the man, this dude is my neighbor, to be honest I don't really know much about him just that he works at the retail store down the road. Sometimes I see him on his porch and I'll wave. "Thanks again for bringing me my mail uh.... " fuck I don't remember his name, I don't even know if he ever told me his name, "Jjjjjacob?" I kinda ask, he goes a bit wide eye hearing me say his name "Uh, yeah... Here ya go." He said handing me the rest of the mail. I place them on my side dresser and I notice, he's still there. "Sooooo how's you day been going so far?" I ask leaning against the door frame a bit. He blushed again "oh uh... Ive been doing ok right now" he said smiling "Ive been needing to check out this one movie for a while.." He starts "ooooo what's is called?" I ask to keep the convo going. "It's called revenge of the jackalopes." I giggle "it sounds like one of those old cheesy horror movies" "yeah it's an obscure one from the 1950s" he said. He can really keep eye contact, "it's was directed by the same guy who made " invasion of the shmangies. He also directer the movie 'attack of the blorbo worms'. I really liked that one." I don't know any of these movies "hey Jacob, those sound pretty neat but I need to start-" I try to say " 'Invasion of the shmangies' had its positives toox but I felt like the writing in 'Attack Of The Blorbo Worms' was a little more consistent" he continued "cool but-" "I think if they balance more of the pacing and change some of the dialogue, the details of why the shmangies were invading would of made more sense." "Hey Jacob" I say finally getting a word in "hmm?" He asked looking at me again "your movie knowledge is great but I gotta do some errands today soo... I'll see you around?" I say not wanting to be mean. "O-oh! Uh, sorry 'bout my ramblin'. Didn't mean to hold you up!" He said now a bit embarrassed. "It's oki Jacob byeee!" I say closing the door and going to my office with my mail and my big box "oooo I really hope it's here!" I say smiling like a goof ball, don't get mad I did order something a bit silly but I'm so excited, I open my package and gasp, "my shirt! O-oh!" I put my shirt down and pull out my adult toy out, "perfect!" I say gently putting it in my room for later but went to look back at my band shirt came in! I gotten into this band recently called "Bewitched Blood", they played here a few months back but they weren't selling merch at the time. It looks like they got popular pretty damn fast be most of their shirts are already out of stock on the website! I'll probably wear this soon.