chapter 7: ok....

"Tch, weirdo." Me and Jacob hear and looked next to us aww... Fuck... He's here. "Do you talk to EVERYONE you meet like that?" Austin hissed Jacob looked over at the taller man "it's called a complaint," he said "not like you would know what that is." Austin rolled his eyes "Nah, your fuckin' weird man." He said Jacob crossed his arms "Look who's talkin', mister 'I like wrapping my arms around strangers." He said bringing up what happened the day before. Austin raised an eyebrow and smirked a bit "Oh yeah? Thats real funny comin from someone who takes taking Y/n's mail" "you fuc-" Jacob was about to say before Austin cuts him off "Nuh uh, you better watch that mouth of your to a customer" he said "wait what, Jacob you been taking my mail?!" I asked shocked as I look over to Jacob, Austin was still giving Jacob that shit eating grin, "Yeah Jacob, tell Y/n why you keep taking her mail!" I slowly get embarrassed thinking about Jacob seeing my toys I gotten, Jacob stayed quite for a moment he said looked to the side "I only took your mail to keep it away from this moron" he hissed softly he looked back up to me "I saw this guy opening people's packages before! I didn't want that happening to you, so I made sure to keep your mail safe with me!" He explained, I'm still shocked about this. I look at Austins bitch ass "Austin... Is that true?" I asked getting more and more upset, he rolled his eyes and put a hand on his lower hip "Pfft, no. This guy's a creep AND a liar." He said "I wouldn't be surprised if he was taking your mail just to get closer to you!" He said Jacob pulled his phone out "Then how do you explain this?" He said opening a file and showing me and Austin a video of Austin opening mail and taking what seems like money out of it. He looks so shocked and said ".... I didn't know he knew 'bout that.. " he said "look, that was only one time." He excused Jacob glared at Austin "No, you did this multiple times." He showed him all the videos "wow... " I say looking at him "your a dick" I say, Jacob smiled "Yeah, not so tough now huh?" He asked "That's... " Austin looks like he's looking for words to say "really fuckin' creepy man..." He said "no, not when your committing a crime." Austin looks nervous "Ugh, whatever man. Look, I won't be doin' that ever again, I gotta keep this job." He glares at Jacob "So you better delete those videos, or else." Jacob glares back "Or else what? Are you threatening me?" he asked "Or else I'll make your life a livin' hell. Bow bout that?" Austin added. Jacob didn't say anything. He did smile creepily like and said "Would you like me to call security?" ... Jesus fuck that smile does something to me, I say to myself. Austin give Jacob a lazy looked "Nah, I'm good." Austin walks he bumps his hip against a table of display items, knocking them to the ground "oops~ heh heh..." He said laughing a bit, Jacob looks so mad he could jump on Austin to hurt him, but he held back gritting his teeth as he clenches his hands into shaky fists. "Fucking ass hole..." He whispered softly "I can help Jacob" I said helping him pick up the boxes "Thanks Y/n. Didn't think we had to go through that today." He said putting the boxes on the table "but uh, enjoy your ink. If you need help looking for anything else just let me know" he said "actually I have a question, did you already report Austin about him stealin?" I asked him he sighed "I've tried to, but the post office doesn't believe me, even with the videos I took." He started "They said the footage was captured from too far away, so they can't completely confirm whether it's him or not in the video." He pulls his phone out again and showed me the videos he took. "It's bullshit" he said holding a hand up to the phone "It's so obviously him, same douchey man-bun, same hair color, it's HIM." Admittedly, the footage does look a bit grainy, but you can tell it's Austin. "It's the post office that's being stupid." I say he pulled his phone back "I know right? I would of used my better cameras to record this, but they're being used for... Something else" he smiles, it's really nice seeing that adorable smile of his. "Anyways, I should probably get back to work, see you 'round Y/n." I smile and wave to him "bye Jacob! See ya!" I say as I go to check out my item and head home he really makes me feel safe..

Sorry this is pretty short then normal I've been struggling with stuff so I might be late to update the book soooo bye bye!