chapter 3: fishies

I feel myself tossing and turning in my sleep, rubbing my eyes I stretch my limbs and-
....
This isn't my house.
I realize my surroundings more as I wake up I heard a familiar voice "mornin' y/n." I hear Jacob say "did you sleep ok?" He asked I see him smiling "Hey, " I say "what happened last night?" I asked I don't really remember.. I remember Jacob but thats about it. "Oh, you fell asleep during the end of the movie, I didn't want to disrupt you, so I let you sleep here." He said giving me a comforting smile, as he stepped closer and grabbing something gently put it on my shoulders, oh! It was a blanket. "I didn't want you feelin cold in the middle of the night so I sorta... Tucked you in" he said shyly "I also made us some nreal9! It's nothin' special, just some eggs and toast. I look out the window, still pretty dark out, " what time is it? How long was I out?" I ask the blonde man. "Hm, let's see... Well we finished the movie around 8:00 pm which is when you fell asleep. Right now it's 4:36 am" he said "I was sleep for 8 hours?" I asked him sitting up more watching him sit with me. "Yup. you got a full nights rest! That's really strange, I usually fall asleep much later then that. "How come your awake so early?" I ask him, "my sleep schedule is kinds everywhere, I'm a night owl. Plus I wanted to watch the sun rise." He gets up really fast and walked to the kitchen he then comes back with two plates. "Here you'll think better after you eat" he said gently handing me my plate "thanks Jacob" I say I'd feel like a dick if I didn't accept his offer, he already let me sleep here and made me dinner "it looks good" I start eating it as he sat with me again. I take a few bites of my toast. It's crispy and buttery, Jacob cuts into his eggs and disp his toast into the yolk. It felt pretty damn awkward only hearing our crunching. "So Jacob... You got any hobbies? I see you have a fish tank over there" I said pointing to the corner with the large fish tank. He almost jumped in response, "Y-yeah. I really like fish keeping" "oooo! What got you into fish keeping?" I asked looking at him "well, I used to go fishing a lot with my dad. I remember being upset about how I couldn't keep the fish I caught, the he introduced me to fish keeping." He said chewing a bit "it's a nice little thing... Decorating the tank and choosing what kinda of fish you want. They like to follow your finger too, or when I talk to them they'll follow my voice. Sometimes I'll watch them swim around for hours." He smiling at the thought, he gently takes a large bite out of his toast "do you have a favorite fish?" I ask again "Salmon is my number one. Both in taste and in looks. Sockeye salmon even has my favorite colors together, Red and green" he said "those are really pretty, you care if I look at your tank?" I ask looking at the tank "Go ahead" Jacob said, I get up leaving the blanket on the couch and look into the tank, I couldn't help but squint as my eyes adjustee to the bright red lighting of the tank. The enclosure itself was neatly decorated with an array of aquatic plants and little caverns for fish to hide in. Awwww I see a pineapple house! Isn't it from that one show? "Do you have a favorite on the tank?" I look over at Jacob looking like he quickly turned his head back facing the blank TV "I usually try not to play favorites when it comes to. My pets, but I like that plecosmus." He said I look back to the tank "which one?" I ask he gets up and stands next to me "The big black fish that sucks on the glass. There's also known as plecos." He said pointing at it. "His name is captain. He keeps the tank clean." "Hai captain!" I say giggling the fish stares blankly at it's surroundings. He's in his own little world. "I like how the plecos look, and how helpful they are at keep algae low. You can also feed them pieces of cucumber, it's fun watching them eat. They're also bottom feeders, which means they can eat actually eat more then just plants. Like dead fish. Plecos can kill if they want to, but I make sure captain is well fed so he doesn't attack the other fish." Jacob shows me the other fish "oooo that are those!" I asked looking at them "they're really pretty.x he chuckles "there's also the angel fish. Despite their name, they can be pretty aggressive. I only keep a few of them so they don't fight. They usually start fighting with each other when they want a partner for themselves. Can't say I blame 'em." He said, me and him go back to sit down and finish our breakfast. "Hope you enjoyed the lil' fish tour." He said smiling "it was adorable! Your fish are really cool" I said smiling back at him. He really makes me feel safe... Not sure how maybe I haven't felt like this I'm a while... "Thanks. Sometimes I show off my fish tank on fish keeping forums, but showin' someone my hobby in-person feels much more special." He started "it means a lot to me, Y/n." He said smiling I blush a bit as he finishes his breakfast he takes both our plates back to his kitchen. I look at my phone, still pretty late "hey Jacob? Thanks for the movie night and the breakfast, and sorry for sleepin here on accident but I really should be getting home" I say folding up the blanket "Don't worry about it, Y/n. You're always welcomed to here whenever!" He said, I start to make my way to the door but.... Why are there so many locks? I ask myself a bit confused. "Here, let me get. Those for you." He said unlocking each piece of security quite slowly, as if he's purposely taking his sweet time with it... Finally he takes out a ring of small keys from his pocket and unlocks the last piece. "Bye Y/n, have a good day." He said in a low tone, "bye Jacob thanks again for letting me stay over!" I say a bit nervous and walked out the door, still a bit dark out but I look back and see him staring at me as I walk. I yawn a bit as I unlock my door and go to my room, I slowly get undressed as I get into my bed, I pass out as I lay on my bed. I dream about some things...
Like Jacob on top of me holding my leg up as he uses his other hand to finger me, I moan softly as he stares into my (e/c) eye with his "your doin' amazing darlin'.. " I hear him say... It sounds so real... Like he's actually doing this to me... And it feels real but I can't move.. He kisses me as I fall asleep again..
"I love you so much Y/n. You have no idea."