chapter 9: rain

I quickly sat up as I heard the thunder, my heart is racing as I looked around "holy shit... " I said getting up and opening my curtains seeing the heavy rain "it's lovely outside..." I say, I grab my phone and rub my eyes as I check the time. 9:45. It's so dark out though... I don't think much and get cleaned up some sweats and a tank top, I don't think I'll do much today so I don't bother putting on a bra. After all that good stuff I head to my office and grab my ink to replace. As I flip up the hood of the printer, I noticed something. The new cartridge was empty I was confused at first and check it.... Yea it's the new one... Did I replace it last night? Probably. I sat down in my chair and began to print out the document to mail out, I him as I wait checking through my phone when it finishes I grab an envelope and a stamp, I put the document in the envelope and leave it on my desk, I'll drop it off to the post office later, I waddle myself to my front door and him thinking if I gotten any mail yet, as I open my door I smile at the sweet sweet rain and sigh. I look around and see puddles forming outside of my house. I don't see any mail but I do see Austin next door, hehe I bet it sucks to be him right now.... Wait.... What's he doing?... What the fuck?! He's kicking the packages to people's doors! I grab the nearest coat and shoes and put them on as I run outside. "Hey dick head! What make's you think this is ok?!" I screamed at him, my body gets soaked by the rain, Austin looks at me, "Huh? Hell you mean Y/n?" He asks and looks down my breasts getting outlined by the pouring rain. "Your kicking people's packages, your gonna break whatever is inside!" I say, he rolls his eyes "and? Not my problem, Ill just let them believe the seller didn't package it properly." "The boxes are all socked in water and mud, how can you think any of this is ok?" I ask again crossing my arms "look," he starts "my hands are already dirty, I don't need them wet too. And I dropped the box by accident, it was heavy. It's just easier to kick it to Jacob's door." He said. He continues to kick the box to the door taking his time, I see a fragile sticker on the side of it.... Glass is definitely broken in there...
Even if Austin hates Jacob, this is not professional at all. If Austin is willing to do this to my neighbor's package, I'm sure he's willing to do this to anyone. I run to my neighbors door and bang on it "hey! What are you doin?!" Austin yells. Jacob opened the door and popped his head out, he had a big grin on his face. I see him blush lightly. "Good morning Y/n, what's up?" He asked I was quick about it "I caught Austin kicking your package around." I say moving out of the way so he see's our mailman with his box on the ground wet and muddy, I see his expression change from a smile to a furiously upset. "He's... " he takes it in "HE DID WHAT!?" he boomed and ran to Austin glaring at him "WHAT THE FUCK MAN!?" he tells at him "hey, back off! I'm tryin' to do my job!" Austin excuses "you ain't doin' SHIT! look how banged up my package is! YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE!" Jacob screamed

Hello everyone I'm sorry it's been a while since I've updated the book I been feeling insanely horrible I promise I'll put date this part before the weekend ends I promise you and enjoy the bug thingy