Chapter 12: it happen

"I think I'll continue my scrapbooking a little later." He said changing the mood. "It can get pretty messy having a bunch of pictures all out at once. You can keep lookin' if you want." I nodded and lean over to look at the book it's seemed to be sectioned by year, there's not a lot of pictures from his senior year. Probably something with him and Sarah cutting ties with each other. "So Jacob? Did you have any other friends in school?" I ask leaving the book alone but I notice a few pictures of some boys "hm... Yeah, I did." He kinda smiled "Monty steve and Kenny." He said "the last time they all talked to me was when prom was happening none of us had dares but all our moms force us to go to prom anyways. We were all going to hang out together, but I ended up leaving the prom early." He said his smile dropping it "I couldn't bare to see her anymore..." He stayed quite for a bit. I look at him as he took a deep breath, I rubbed his hands "Ive always wanted to slow dance, never even got the chance to do that." He said 'what song would you slow dance to?" I asked gosh I keep asking so many things. My blonde friend gets up from his spot and slides out a box from under the coffee table "oh?" The box was full of music records. Be files through them and pulls out one of it's casing carefully placing it in onto his record player. "There's a lot of ballads and love songs I like from the 50s. This is one of my favorites." As the song plays it sounds really nice...
It's a catchy tone but also calming, something my mother would listened to when i was a baby. I can hear Jacob mumbling the lyrics or himself.

"You're my sunshine on a cloudy day.....kisses do sweet and tender.. Lovin' you is my job baby~..."

It was pretty endearing. "You know, you've got a good voice Jacob." I say leaning the couch. "I do?" He asked a bit shy "Shucks Y/n, you're just sayin' that. I ain't much of a singer." He says "I mean it! You sing a lot better then me" I laugh a bit, I see Jacobs face turning redder and redder by the second "Hey y/n, would it be ok if, um..." He looks at my smiling shyly "If I could hear you sing... Too?" He asked playing with his shirt "I can't sing for shit it's real bad." I giggle a bit "Nonsense." He said "I've heard that pretty voice sing before." He said making me blush a bit "wait, you've heard me sing before?" I asked giving him a side eye "I hear you hummin' to yourself while you're shoppin' sometimes you can carry a tune." He said leaning his arm on the back of the couch behind of my head "I don't... Think that really counts as singing Jacob" I say looking up at him "doesn't matter." He said chuckling "your voice is still music to my ears." He rubbed my cheek making me smile, "well.... I can try hold one I gotta think of one though.' I say maybe I should sing a song from Bewitched Blood? I clear my throat.

" I AM REBORN FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL" NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME. I AM YOUR DESTINATION, SAY YOUR PRAYERS AS YOUR GAZE MEETS THE SKY. ASHES RAIN FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE, HOPE IS GONE, HOPE IS LOST. CURSED WITH BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS, I SEIZE CONTROL. RRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"
As I finish up my song and kinda catch my breath "....wow!" He chuckled "I KNEW you were great at singin'!" I giggle get kinda shy "thank you!" I say for a moment I thought the lyrics or me screaming them would freak him out at least "seriously, you've got some strong vocal cords. Ever thought about being a singer?" He asks "oh gosh I don't think bout that." I say still giggling "If you ever do, just know that I'll be your #1 fan." I get shy again and look at him "well speaking of songs... I can still slow dance with you if youre still up to it" I say, he gets caught off guard "y-you what?" "Id you want, it's pretty easy!" I smile at him, I kinda hug my legs. He just sits there, wide eyed, still in shock by my offer. "You want to... Slow dance with me? Right now?" He asked blushful "Yeah, why not? I know if won't be the same as a prom slow dance, but it's something you wanna try, I'm down." I tell him. He immediately gets up from his spot and goes back to the record player restarting the song, I get up and stand in front of him "ok put one of your hands on my shoulder, and place your other around my back." I tell him, I gently help him when he kinds froze "L-Like this?" He asks "Yeah, just uhx loosen your grip a bit, you're giving my shoulder a death squeeze." I giggle, "oops, sorry...I'm still a bit nervous." "It's ok! Now, you wanna gently sway your body, side to side." I say to him, Jacob starts to follow my lead, and his once tense grip started to relax, I smile at him "you're doing amazing Jacob!" I say Jacob smiled a bit "thanks..." I take a step off to the side, guiding his body with mine. We slowly twirl around the floor in each other's hold. He swallowed hard and his breathing seemed to quicken. I make eye contact with him.
"You're a lot better then my date." I say trying to get him confidence "really?" He asks he gets blushful again "yeah. You've got a good rhythm and you're light on your feet." I nuzzle him a bit "my date, somehow, managed to constantly step on my toes during our slow dance. I actually had to put an ice pack on feet when I got home, haha!" He smiled back at me "Heh heh! Wow, that does sound pretty bad." He began to nuzzle me back "at least the bruises went away after a while. If anything, I wish I went with a different person.... But like halfway through the party i found out my date cheated on me. Then I was left alone for the rest of the night... Dick head.." I say softly "What an asshole. I'm sorry you had to experience that, especially all in that same night." "Meh, it's all in the past now." I say "Although I'm sure i would much rather have you as my prom date." I say blushing deeply starting deeper into his eyes "wait, really? Me?" He asked "yeah, I mean  you're pretty nice and haven't stepped on my toes yet, hehe" he gently rubbed my cheek, "y/n...you don't know how much that means to me to hear that from you." I can feel our bodies pressing against each other harder.
He's so warm.
"Hey y/n, there's actually something I've been wantin' to tell you..." The lights went out "woah, what happened?" I asked holding him close "looks like we got a power outage." He said rubbing my back "Don't worry though, I have some flashlights nearly. I'll be right back, just stay here, ok?" He backs up a bit. I can somewhat make out Jacob's silhouette as he descends deeper into the pitch black room. I think about getting my phone to use the light but I didn't wanna pump into anything. I only see the storm clouds outside are muting any source of natural light. I stay put
I don't really like being alone standing in the dark. "Hey, do you need help finding the flashlights?" I hear nothing, not a response. Jacob's taking a bit.
I stay put.
Maybe he needs help, I don't wanna go too far through. Maybe something around here can help. I put my arms up to feel about ".... Jacob? Did you find th4 flashlights?... Jacob?" I look around trying to see something anything. "Are you there" I only hear my own voice within the room. Im not imagining things... Right?
"Jacob? Hello?!" I start to panic, I thought I heard someone else in the house... No.. No impossible, this guy's got locks all over his door.. It has to be nothing my imagining is just making me hallucinate these sounds.. RIGHT?!? I turn a bit as I hear something smelling me?! "W-what the hell?!" Jacob!? Is that you?!" I ask then hugging my self tightly and began to panic I start crying and try to back up but I end up backing up to a wall starting to cry much more I scream
"HELLO!? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!? HELP! PLEASE!" I cry out
I see Jacob's shape and black out.... I don't know what happened next but I'm scared..

Hello everyone! Merry Christmas or happy holidays this is the last update until the full game is out if you want to check for any updates about the game or just the creator just go to the  itch.oi website to the game and press on the link that says 'SinisterShrike Website' until we meet again!