Chapter 5: the toy

After coming home, the box holding my food broke so I had to put it in my new dishes but... My mug has a crack! Did Austin break it? Ugh... "I might use it as a pencil holder or somethin...I slide my food in my bowl and sat in front of my computer and put something on to watch " hmmm.... " it's been a while since I've checked my Friendspace, let's see what's new... Everything looks about the same until I check my notifications, wow this person liked a lot of my posts, looks like I received a friend request from a user named 'salmonvhs'... I can take an amazing guess who that is. I click the profile, yup it's Jacob's account! Most of his posts are him advertising his photography business and apparently he's also fixes computers. He does come off as someone who's tech savvy. I scroll down and noticed that he only has two friends on his list, one named John Alden, maybe his brother or somethin. And the other is a meme account, he's gotten a lot of comments under a post about a lost show he archived. Somethin' called Bappy the horse, I should ask Jacob about it I don't think I've ever seen it. I hover my mouse to the request and click accept, I really wanna get to know him more maybe we can find something we have in common?
maybe like a hour or so later I finish my food and put my bowl in the sink and look at my bag ".... Hmm.." I grab it and slowly undress as I go upstairs getting kinda excited. I compare it to my forearm. Pretty big... It reaches to my palm. As I open my door I drop my clothes in my basket and lay on my bed, for some reason I was feeling shy.... Like... I was being watched. I kinda liked it I lay on my back and slowly spread my legs and began rubbing my clit. I began to look to find something to think about it "... Hm... " I begin to think about Jacob... His his smile his eyes his built his shyness, his chuckle.... His voice... "Oh fuck... " my mind begins to think about the things he'd do to me, I began to rub the tip of the toy against my opening and continuing to think of him...
I just imagined him pinning me down with one hand and hearing him panting softly.. I can feel his erection grind against me as he stares into my (e/c) eyes he used his free hand to rub my sides leading to my womanhood, I started to slowly thrust in the dildo into my tight aching hole. I think about his smile turning into a toothy grin I imagine him saying
"We're perfect for each other darlin'. You're going to make me a father..."
I think of him undoing his pants and pushing his boxers down, I look down and see his large twitchy member...he lines up to my woman hood smiling he's looking like he's drooling...he then pushes his member deep... Deep... Into my body and I whimper at the large girth and he gives me a moment to relax at the size... I put my hand over my head as my other hand slowly thrusts the toy in and out as I continue to fantasize about the man next door... "Oh Jacob... " I moan quietly thinking about him pounding and pounding into my hole rubbing my clit telling me how wonderfully I'm doing... And how im his dirty slut.
"Atta girl... You got it... Your doing wonderful sunshine. You don't have to be quite, let me hear that beautiful voice...."
I moan more as the thoughts of his voice getting louder and making my hand go faster. I gripped my pillow and bit my lip just thinking about him, I imagine him kissing me deeply as I beg him to go rough with my body as he praised me and called me pet names, but he kept telling me I belonged to
Him
Only him
I belong to Jacob.
Moments later I rub my clit as I pounded harder making my legs shake and me squirting "oh... Fuck... " I huffed a bit I never felt this good in a while... Jacob must be doing something to me.. I sit up and look at my mess seeing it had landed on the floor, I lazily put my towel on it and lay back in my bed naked, I was so tried that I immediately fell asleep at the thought of Jacob holding me as I
Slept

Jacob's POV
I watch through the cameras as my Y/n uses her toy I smile at her until I hear my name.... My smile gets even bigger as I undo my belt a large part of me wanted to go through her window and take her right there... I undo my pants and take out my fully erection in my hand, I began rubbing it thinking about how I would fuck Y/n senseless until she was screaming my name so loud that the neighbors would hear it, I continue to watch the camera and zoomed in on her face, the camera I had put in was on her clock facing her bed. I can see her sweating as she continues to pound herself and saying my name "please Jacob...fuck me harder... " I hear her whimper and make her hand go harder and deeper making her bite her lips as her eyes tear up and hearing her repeatedly say my name was driving me crazy... Fuck if only she knew about this... We'd be perfect together.. I continue to rub myself to my beloved and lean back also moving her name, I think off all the things I would do to her making her squeal and cum on my dick... I want to cover her in bite marks so anyone saw them, they'd know she's mine. I think about pinning her down and roughly thrusting, I record her saying my name as I play that part on repeat.... It was like music.. I continue to think about her screaming and begging me to break her body I cum in my hands and scream lowly...I looked at my gloved hand And grab my camera to take a picture for her...
Y/n's POV
After a bit I got up again putting on a big shirt I had and went down stairs to get something to drink I walk to my kitchen and grab some juice, but I hear something fall through my mail slot. "Huh?" I walk over and I picked it up "oh?" It said your secret admirer, it had heart stickers all over it, I gently open it and begin reading the letter
To my darling,
One of my favorite pieces of poetry reminds me of you.
Among the vast oceans and for my waves the salty air and gray storms
I've yet to come across another being within these tides that capture me so no pristine shine of scales nor scales nor silver can tempt me for the true treasure I seek is you
Love
Your secret admirer♡

I blushed reading it "awww... ' I say until I saw a picture. I grab it thinking it was a cute picture but.... It was a gloved hand covered in sperm...holy shit that's so much! I blush even more and read the bottom saying
'You did this.♡" I put the picture and letter back into the envelope and head back to bed not thinking about it until tomorrow..