Chapter 5: Unexpected Thing

After School Time..........

Arthur:"Shido!Like I say before,let's have lunch together.It's my treats".

Shido:"Sure".

When They Are About To Leave The School,Suddenly It's Heavily Rain........

Arthur:"Looks like luck is not on our side.I don't think it will stop in the meantime.Hey,want me to tele......".

Shido:"I need to go now.I just remember that I need to buy something at the store.Maybe later".

He Then Run Through The Heavily Rain........

Arthur:"I'm just about to say that I can send him using yamato,but he already leaves.Haih,sometime I can understand him".

He Then Opened A Portal Using Yamato And Head Back To His House That Been Prepared By Ratatoskr.........

Time Skip..........

The Next Morning,At The School, Arthur And Shido Is Having A Talked..........

Arthur:"Shido,you know right I can teleport you everywhere you want to go and why you just run away in the heavy rain yesterday.Are you stupid?".

Shido:"Sorry.My bad.I don't remember that you can do that".

Then Suddenly Someone Bursts Through The Glass Door And It Was Tohka..........

Tohka:"Shido!big bro!I make you guy's a cookies!Would you guy's try it?".

Arthur:"Sounds good".

Shido:"Sure".

Later Then,Origami Also Came To The Class.......

Shido:"Tobichii".

Arthur:"This bitch!You shoot me!".

Tohka:"Why are you here!Try to fight me again.Shido,big bro.Take cover".

Origami:"I'm sorry,shido,knig....I mean arthur.I know this probably not enough about what I just done to you guy's".

Shido:"I accept your apology".

Arthur:"I will reconsider about it.But still,I hate you!".

She Suddenly Pull Shido Tie.......