Chapter 21:New Foe

Right Now Arthur And Yuzuru Is Inside A Store Where Can Be Seen Many Things Like Old dress,shirt and many more there.While Searching, Yuzuru Ask Something To Arthur........

Yuzuru:"Question:Arthur,what did you say earlier,is it true?".

Arthur:"Huh?What did I say earlier?".

He Then Takes His Time To Remember What He Says Earlier........

Arthur:"Ohh,at the stage earlier!And yes I mean it.You already confessed your feelings before this,so now it's my time,but actually I wanted to tell you after we win the competition but you know what happened right?".

Yuzuru:"Yes,I do.Should we go on a date after all this thing is done?".

Arthur:"I see,straight to the point and sure.I would love to spend some time with you".

Shido:"You guys!Get over here,we found something!".

Then They All Head Miku Room......

Arthur,Jin,Yuzuru:"What you find shido".

Shido:"I think I just found something that we can use against miku".

Time Skip............

Right Now,They All Gather At City And Ready To Heading To The Place Where Miku Is About To Doing Her Concert,Tengu City Stadium........

Jin:"Let me try to conclude this,so we gonna head to the stadium to confront her isn't it".

Kurumi:"Yup".

Jin:"That's not the problem,but the thing is why there is I don't know, about hundred people is chasing us!".

Right Now,They All Are Running Away From The Civilians That Are Control By Miku That Ordered Them To Catch They All

Kurumi:"This is the fastest route that we can use to head to the stadium and as I can say,you guys look tired after what happened earlier isn't it.You guys can even fly right now".

Arthur:"Well,she actually has points".

Yuzuru:"Answer:Indeed after those chases earlier,we don't have time to recover a lot".

Shido:"At least she shows us the fastest route,look!The stadium is just around the corner".

Arthur:"Alright you,prepared.I'm about to open the portal".

He Then Opened A Portal And They All Jumped Into The Portal......

Shido:"Fuhh,it looks like we arrive safely".

Arthur:"I would say,it's too early to say that".

Shido:"What do you......ohh,I get it".

Right Now,They All Get Circle By Group Of People That Are Ready To Catch Them.........

Kurumi:"Let me handle it".