Chapter 8:New Students

After The Construction Done,The School Finally Opens Back And Arthur And Shido Is Back To School........

Arthur:"So far,everything is back to normal.That's kinda good".

Shido:"Yeah,at least we have some peace isn't it?".

Arthur:"Yeah".

Right Now,Arthur And Shido Have A Talked In School While Waiting For Their Teacher

Shido:"Where do you get that?".

Arthur:"This?I made it by myself. Pizza is one of my specialties food".

Shido:"That's interesting.Can you teach me how to make that?".

Arthur:"Sure.Glad you ask".

Tamae:"Hai,you guys please sit down, I have some announcements".

Then They All Back To Their Sit........

Tamae:"Alright you guys,we have new students today,you can enter now".

???:"Hai sensei".

Then The New Students Enter The Class.She Has Long Black Hair That Closed His Left Eye.........

She Has Long Black Hair That Closed His Left Eye

???:"Nice to meet you guys.My name is kurumi,tokisaki kurumi and I'm a spirit".

Arthur:"Well,that's a really unusual introduction".

Shido:"Does she really mean that arthur?".

Tamae:"Thanks kurumi for such a unique introduction.You can have a sit".

Kurumi:"Before that,I'm unfamiliar with this school,so I need someone to show me around after school".

Then Someone Name Tonomachi Volunteer Himself To Help But Get Reject Instantly.........

Tonomachi:"I can help you".

Kurumi:"Sorry,but not you.How about you".

She Then Approach Shido Table.......

Kurumi:"Can you,shido ituska?".

Shido:"Sure,I guess?".

Arthur Who Been Monitor Her,Seeing Something Fishy About Her........