Chapter 11:Kurumi Strike

Later That Night........

Arthur:"You still want to save her?".

Shido:"Yes,if I didn't stop her,she would continue to kill more people".

Arthur:"Still want to give a try to save her?".

Shido:"Yes,I will".

Arthur:"Well,I wouldn't stop you bro. But if something goes wrong,I'm always here".

Shido:"Sure".

They Then Head Back To Home........

The Next Day........

Shido Meet Kurumi Again At School.......

Shido:"Kurumi,I have decide that I will save you".

Kurumi:"You sure say something strange".

Shido:"I won't allow you to kill people anymore.I don't want to see arthur kill you.So,I will save you".

Later On,The School Goes Normally,At The Same Time,Can Be Seen Kurumi At School Rooftop Change Into Her Astral Dress And Start To Do Something.........

Kurumi:"Let's verify how would you go to safe me".

At The Same Time........

At The Class.........

Arthur:"Today sure is boring day,I wish something interesting happen".

Shido:"Nah,that's sounds impossible".

Suddenly All The Students Faint Except Arthur,Shido And Tohka Even Though She Barely Hanging.........

Arthur:"Woah,interesting really happens tho"

Shido:"What just happened and are you alright tohka?".

Tohka:"I'm alright,ugh".

Then Can Be Hear Kurumi Make An Announcement........

Kurumi:"Attention to shido,if you want me to stop this,come to the school rooftop".

Arthur:"Speak of the devil".

Shido:"Let's stop her.You stay here tohka".

Tohka:"Wait!".

Then They Leave Tohka And Head To The School Rooftop.......

Shido:"Kurumi!Stop all of this!Why do you do this and what do you want from me?".

Kurumi:"Simple,to get you here and to see how far you can go to safe me".

Arthur:"She's nut".

Kurumi:"Maybe I'm,who know?".

Shido:"You still don't answer my question,why do you want from me?".

Kurumi:"You see,this clock in my eye is my time.Great power came with a consequence where I need to devour other people time so I can use my power and the reason why I want you is to devour you!So I can have more power".

Arthur:"Yeah,she's nut and I'm really sure".

Shido:"If you want me,then open the barrier first and I will let you eat me".

Kurumi:"And if I don't what you gonna do?".

Shido:"I will jump".

Kurumi:"I'm sure you wouldn't do that".

Shido:"I'm su.....ahhhh!".

Arthur:"Less talk,more action bro".

Suddenly Arthur Throw Shido From The Rooftop And Make Kurumi Shocked.........