Season 3:Chapter 38:Reunion That Gone Wrong

One Week Later........

After The Qliphot Tree Incident End, Arthur And Friends Back To School As Usual Where They Continue Their Routine...........

Arthur:"Hey shido where this manga continuity?".

Shido:"Sorry to say,it's stoped due to the author sudden disappearance".

Arthur:"No!!!The thing just get interesting!".

Shido:"I understand you bro.I understand".

Jin:"Hey yuzuru,what with big bro arthur and shido?".

Yuzuru:"Response:He borrow some shido manga that get discontinue where the story almost reach the climax".

Jin:Damn.I understand that feeling,it's like you didn't save your game".

Kaguya:"Yeah,kinda relatable to me".

Tamae:"Hai,hai students calm down. Before we start the class,I have some announcement".

Arthur:"Ohh,interesting things".

Tamae:"Today,we have a new students,you can enter now".

Then The New Students Enter The Class Where The New Students Is A Girl With Short Hair That Have Light Pink Color.........

???:"Nice to meet you guy.My name is rinne,rinne sonogami.Let's get along".

Hearing That Name Arthur Shocked And Started Sweating........

Shido:"Big bro?Are you alright?".

Jin:"Yeah?Why you suddenly sweating?".

Arthur:"No way!No way!Never thought to see her here".

Yuzuru:"Question:Arthur are you alright?".

Rinne Then Saw A Familiar Face And Decided To Say To The Person.......

Rinne:"We meet again arthur.Nice to see you alright".

Whole Class:"Ehh!".

Arthur:"Hi rinne".

After Seeing Rinne Greetings Arthur, The Whole Class Shocked........

Recess Time.........

Shido And Friends Gather At The School Rooftop To Have A Talked With Arthur........

Yuzuru:"Question:What you didn't tell us about your backstory arthur?".

Shido:"Yeah and who's that girl?".

Jin:"Yeah and why he know you?".

Kaguya:"Tell us everything".

Mayuri:"And be honest".

(P.S:Mayuri Also Enter Raizen Highschool After The Qliphot Tree Incident)

Arthur:"I know this will happen. Kinda hard to say.Well,rinne is....is......is.......".