Chapter 10:Dates That Full With Surprised

Right Now,Arthur And Shido Have A Briefing With Each Other Before Shido Starts His Date.........

Arthur:"Alright shido,like I said yesterday,you just act normally and attain every date normally.For tohka date,I will wait for you guys in the aquarium and make like we meet accidentally".

Shido:"Then,when the time comes to go for others,you take my place to distract tohka".

Arthur:"Good.Then,let's start your date.Kotori".

Kotori:"Yeah,I know".

She Then Send Arthur Inside The Aquarium Place.While Waiting He Suddenly Get A Called........

Arthur:Arthur redgrave here.How can I help you?".

Nero:"It's me bro".

Arthur:"Bro.Sorry for not calling you.Busy deal with things here".

Nero:"Nah,it's ok not a problem".

Arthur:"Hey,the rumors is true bro. There is demon and spirits here".

Nero:"I see.Need a hand?".

Arthur:"Nah,so far so good here.I can deal with them".

Nero:"I see good for you.Ohh before I forget,kyrie and nico say hi".

Arthur:"Say hi for me to them and goodbye for now bro.I have something to do".

Nero:"Sure.Bye".

Arthur:"Bye".

He Then Saw Shido And Tohka Entering The Aquarium.He Then Slowly Approaches Them........

Arthur:"Shido,tohka is that you guys?".

Shido:"Oh,hey arthur".

Tohka:"Big bro!Such a coincidence we meet here.Oh and nice outfit you have".

Shido:"Yeah arthur.You look cool, along with the glass".

You look cool, along with the glass"

(Arthur Outfit)

Arthur:"Thanks and what are you guys doing here?".

Tohka:"Well,I kinda ask shido for a date.Ehehehe".

Arthur:"Ohh,that's cute tohka".

From The Earpiece.......

Kotori:"Shido,kurumi is on her way. Get ready and arthur get ready for your part".

Arthur And Shido Nodding To Each Other For Understanding The Plan.......

Shido:"Ah,sorry tohka,I just remember I left something at home. Can you wait here with arthur".

Tohka:"Sure and be careful shido".

Shido:"I will".

He Then Leave The Aquarium And Head To Kurumi Place.This Where Arthur Take His Place........