Chapter 23:Inversion And Unexpected News

Tohka Who Full With Rage Right Now Is Releasing Dark Energy Around Her That Start To Change Her Into Spirit Form That Really Difference From His Original One..........

Tohka?:"Where am I?Who are you guys?Tell me women,where are we right now".

She Then Ask Miku Where They Are Right Now.........

Miku:"Isn't this one of the D.E.M industries building in japan".

Tohka?:"Never heard such a place before.Now tell me,why I'm here".

Miku:"You get caught by wizard and being held here,don't you remember?".

Isaac:"Wonderful.I never seen such a clean inversion.Behold ellen,this is our dream and future,now time for you to do some work".

Ellen:"I know".

She Then Attacked Tohka? Where With One Only Holding A Probably A New Form Of Sandalphon,She Blocked The Attack..........

Ellen:"Hmm,interesting,you changed. Your power is different from before. Now,that makes this more interesting".

Shido:"I need to wake up big bro.I need his help".

Miku:"Shido!Are you alright?Aren't you just get stabbed just now?".

Shido:"Yeah,I'm good but our priority is to wake up big bro arthur.We need his help".

Meanwhile............

Mori:"Hahahaha,this fight is really good!But sadly it needs to end now, looks like my signal is here.Looking forward for the next fight kiddo,ciao".

Jin:"Hoi,this fight is still on!Where are you going huh?!".

Mana:"Calm down jin,he actually has a point".

Jin:"What do you mean by that?".

Mana:"Looks there".

She Then Points Towards The D.E.M Building Where They Can Feel Some Dark And Ominous Energy Coming From There.........

Jin:"What is that?It has some kind of demon reading but at the same time not".

Barghest:"Probably ellen is fighting some invere spirit".