Chapter 15:Terror Of Twin

At The School..........

Tohka:"How about now teacher.Now I'm a guy,I can share a room with shido".

Tamae:"That's not how it works".

Right Now,After The Recess,The Teacher Announced That They Will Have A School Trip And To Prevent Something Bad Happen,They Split Between The Boy And Girl Room That
Tohka Rejects It Since She Wants To Sleep With Shido.........

Jin:"Something happened?What I miss"?.

Arthur:"Nothing,just tohka wants to sleep with shido on our school trip".

Then They Hear Tohka And Origami Start To Argue.Arthur Then Decide To Step In To Stop Them......

Arthur Then Decide To Step In To Stop Them

Arthur:"Enough with this.Just follow the teacher instructions and it's doesn't matter where you sleep,after all both of you still can meet him".

Shido:"Thanks for breaking their argument".

Arthur:"Nah.Not my first time dealing with this".

Time Skip..........

At The Airplane...........

Tohka:"Big bro!Why I'm at the back with tobiichi origami!I want to sit with you guys!".

Arthur:"Sorry,but that's your punishment".

Tohka:"Big bro so cruel".

Jin:"Ahahaha.This funny".

Shido:"It's ok tohka.Don't worry,we just infront of you".

Then Suddenly Someone Take A Picture Of All Of Them.......

???:"Sorry taking your pictures out of sudden,but all of have a great expressions"

Arthur Mind:"Something about that miss is bother me".

Jin:"Who the heck is that?".

Shido:"From what the teacher told,she's from the travel agency".

???:"Spirit,princess.Half demon, knight.Half spirit and demon, kaminari.They all in one place".