「Chapter 6 - Watcher」

"Okay let's wrap it up and get Frank here to let us out!" Ryan speaks up.

You send Fank a quick text to confirm you all are ready to go. Wyatt helps you off stage and you walk next to the guys as River turns his IR light on again. Both of them are filming again and you feel a sense of deja vu. 

"Alright, we are gonna have to leave this one here, It's getting late... If you guys did like this episode and you maybe want us to do more videos with Y/n here, " Ryan gently puts his arm on your shoulder, " Please, Guys get this video to 40k likes. It just lets us know that you do enjoy what we are doing!"

Your heart had only a moment to calm down. From being scared to flustered and overwhelmed with every emotion under the sun. You feel the effects of emotional exhaustion, and jet lag hit you like a truck.

"I would love to do more!" You smile softly, trying not to let it show, "You guys are so incredibly genuine and sweet! Show them love please!"

"Aww, " Wyatt whispers.

"If you guys are not subscribed to this channel and you keep finding yourself coming back please hit the subscribe button. Give us a chance, it takes only a few seconds, " Ryan continues, looking down at you with a genuine and touched smile, "With that we will see you... next week! Peace." 

Ryan turns to the camera and gives it a 'peace' sign as River moves closer a little. River then moves his camera down and a breath of relief escapes Wyatt next to you. Ryan moves his arm off you and your heart has a chance to calm again.

"Guys this place was way more intense than I thought, " Wyatt chuckles.

"Hell yeah, good request Y/n, " River praises you.

"Hey you just asked my sister for haunted locations and this was one of the ones I remember hearing a ton about. There are so many places really I looked up and dreamed about going to, " You admit.

"Also that was really sweet, can I hug you?" Ryan asks. 

"Yeah!" You giggle and hug Ryan.

Your heart leaps out of your chest again and you really feel the heat of embarrassment overtake your face. His hug makes you feel safe and warm. You didn't even know how cold you were until his fuzzy jacket envelops you. It's short but the feeling lingers.

"Even in the few hours I have been with you guys it's just how I feel!" You say and look to River and Wyatt. 

"Well thank you, " River smiles sweetly. 

You nod and swear you are getting whiplash from everything happening today. Ryan and Wyatt then walk off to start to grab the cameras and tripods. You stay back to help River pack everything else away. Being alone with River still makes you nervous but the rush is starting to calm down. 

"Thanks for helping me not chicken out back there by the way, " River suddenly breaks the silence between you two. 

"Help? Dude if you weren't there I would have left the second something ran up on me!" You laugh.

You hear footsteps walk close to you both and you instinctually move to the other side of River.

"Hey, trying to use me as a meat shield?" River chuckles. 

"River if I feel something touch me I am breaking that damn door... Or I am gonna die of a heart attack, " You admit, holding a hand to your chest.

"You think I won't!?"

"You deal with this more! I am tapped out!"

River laughs with you, his laugh is so cute. You then jump a little when his hand pats your back briefly. "Are you trying to kill me!?" you yell internally.