「Chapter 11 - Safe With Him」

You step away from River and pull out your keycard as always to swipe it. As soon as you push the handle down you feel something push it up. Against your strength, the door shuts again and locks.

"What the fuck?" You mutter.

"What happened?" Wyatt asks, panning the camera to you and the door.

"Um, something just pushed the door closed again..."

"Did it really?"

You nod and look to the guys unsure for a moment before swiping the card again. Beep! You push it open this time and try to rationalize what happened. 

"I-I might just be too nervous. Let's get this over with, " You nervously chuckle and step inside.

The guys follow you, shutting the door behind them. He is very mad you brought company... you don't understand how you can tell but you just feel it.

"It feels so heavy in here what the hell, " Wyatt comments.

"Right? I feel on edge, are you okay Y/n?" Ryan turns to you.

"Yeah, I will let you know if I feel too off, " You smile at them. 

Ryan pulls out the REM Pod and turns to look around your room. You all then prepare for whatever is going to happen, turning off the lights, and relying on River's IR light.

"There has been someone up here causing our friend nightmares and driving her out every night, " Ryan begins.

As soon as he talks there is a loud set of knocks in the room in response.

"That was loud..." Wyatt whispers.

"As I was saying... we came up here to talk to you and ask you why you are here. We have these devices that we will place around so you can communicate with us, " Ryan sets his phone down on the bed, " I am also going to put this down. This won't hurt you it just detects your energy when you go near it." 

Ryan sets down the REM Pod after turning it on at the foot of the bed. As soon as he steps away from it there is a blaring beep as it lights up red.

"Whoa!" Wyatt blurts, panning to it.

"Step away please, thank you, " Ryan asks the spirit.

It stays on and begins to make a strange high pitch beeping, almost like an alarm. 

"Stop please, " You speak up.

The beeping continues going back to the original pattern. The guys look confused and concerned so you assume this is not normal.

"I am gonna reset this, I don't know what is happening, " Ryan says, trying to talk over the sound.

He grabs it and in the silence, there are heavy footsteps behind him that step towards you. You feel panicked despite seeing nothing. It almost feels targeted.

"Fuck!" You yelp and step aside.

"Yo, I felt that!" River exclaims and turns the camera to you.

You feel like whatever it is is right behind you. He is hovering over you, leaning over. It's cold and heavy.

**FUCK YOU**

"What the fuck?" Ryan exclaims and turns to you all shocked.

"That's not good..."

"Seriously. I felt that too Riv. Like a cold air right?" Wyatt asks River.

"Yeah!"

"I feel him on me. Like when someone is looking over your shoulder?" You explain.