「Bonus Chapter - Gift Giving」

**Warning: Smut**

**A/N: This is my first time writing smut like this, there is no important story here, it is just smut and fluff. Let me know how I did if you're comfortable with that. For just cute fluff there will be a second bonus chapter out at some point this year.**

**Content Warning: Praise, Dom Riv and Sub Reader, First time, Aftercare, Edging, Unprotected PnV**

Winter in Texas was... well a myth. Rarely did you ever see snow that didn't cause panic, or last until the noon sun rose before melting. That fact was not going to stay long with the guys around. 

"I need you to understand the pain we go through okay!" Wyatt points at the camera with a smile on his face as he complains, " You all say, oh it can't be that bad, It can!"

"Hey now, don't yell at my audience, " You turn the camera to face you once more. 

You finish a small update for your vlog before resting your camera on the dash of the rental. Chaos... sings... from the back of the van as the two other couples blast weird parody Christmas songs. River focuses on driving as you lean on the center console. You rest your hand on his leg and enjoy whatever small talk you can get out over the karaoke.

It's only been a few months since everything went down. The guys and their audience encouraged an actual vacation from recording for Christmas. With a lot of convincing from Jaide and the rest of you, Ryan agreed to it.

Addy had a client she worked for who mentioned giving her a good price on an AirBnB if she ever needed a good getaway. So now you all are being driven by River to a remote modern house in the snowy mountains. Not too far away from your new homes in Nevada of course.

"Guys, guys look!" Jaide shouts as Ryan quickly moves to turn the music down. You follow her gaze behind snow-covered pines to a large modern home. "Holy shit that place looks fancy, " River adds.

You giggle and nod in agreement. The building is easier to see as the trees let up the closer you get. About two stories with windows everywhere. The outside is decorated with subtle Christmas lights. This is the place you all are about to stay in for two weeks. 

When River pulls up everyone pours out of the van in awe. "Addy are you sure this is... right?" You ask her, pulling your jacket tighter to your body. Now that you are out of the heated vehicle the realization of how cold it's gonna be the whole time hits you.

"Yeah! Two hundred a night, seventy-five percent discount for me winning this guy's case. I mean, it seems fair, " She shrugs and clings to Wyatts arm as she looks back at you.

"You all can thank me for somehow tricking this wonderful woman to love me, " Wyatt brings her into a bigger, full hug. "And then I said yes to marrying you, weird how love works, " light-hearted laughter erupts from everyone as the two express their love.

You are so busy being happy for your sister that you don't notice when River gets behind you. He leans down and hugs you tightly to his chest. "You're so warm!" You chime and lean into him, leaning your head back against his shoulder. He chuckles and only hugs you closer.

"I look forward to keeping you warm every night, " River whispers to you and kisses your cheek before attempting to let go of you. You cling tighter to him and groan in protest with a smile on your face. "Sweetheart, we gotta get inside, then I am fine to not let go of you, " River chuckles. 

It takes seeing Ryan open the trunk to encourage you to let River go. "Fineee." Hesitantly, you both leave each other's side to help bring in luggage. When you enter the small mansion in front of you all it's a lot at first. A massive glass chandelier hangs above the entrance, minimalist decor overshadowed by the sheer amount of Christmas decorations.