[#1] Her Reaction: You stay up late.

March 7th: "Hey! Why aren't you sleeping?" she asks with an angry pout. All you could do was smile at her cuteness, then going to sleep with her cuddling you.

Natasha: "What did I tell you about staying up late? Don't make me worry about your health." You went to sleep right after. Besides, how could you ever say no to Miss Natasha?

Serval: "Lay down with me, is there something on your mind?" she asks, concerned. You shook your head and joined her in bed, she made sure you fell asleep before she did.

Bronya: "I don't feel like nagging you to wake up in the morning, go to sleep." This isn't the first time she had to tell you that. She didn't care if you stayed up late though, she would just give up in the morning.

Seele: "Ah, what the hell? Get to bed now!" she says, smacking your arm.

Silverwolf: "I know I stay up late, but I'm not letting you burn yourself out," she says as she continued playing her videogames.

Kafka: "You should've woken me up earlier, we could've spent all this time doing something fun."

Himeko: "I wouldn't recommend staying up, we have things to do in the morning." Things as in.. work.

Tingyun: "Staying up, are we?"