[#14] Her Reaction: You break up.

March 7th: She would become depressed, she was attached to you, she loved you, but now it is all in the past. Would slowly lose her bubbly energetic personality.

Natasha: She wouldn't be the kind soul many people thought she was, helping others wasn't on her mind anymore. Losing you is the worst thing that happened to her.

Serval: She would miss playing songs for you, to the point where she would put her guitar aside for a long time, as playing it only reminded her of you.

Bronya: She would dismiss anyone who would ask her concerning questions, but would still continue on her Supreme Guardian duties.

Seele: She would be more aggressive, picking a fight with anyone who tries to bring it up or mess with her during her bad mood.

Silverwolf: She would stay up, going back into her unhealthy sleep schedule, and gaming to get her mind off of you, but it never really works.

Kafka: She would become more vicious to people who would go against her. She wouldn't care about people's needs anymore.

Himeko: She would be silent, drinking coffee to calm herself down. You're still always on her mind, but she wants it to seem like she's moving on.

Tingyun: She would cry for days, wanting you back. But she knows she can't get you back anymore. Her kindness would slowly become forced, and her lovely spirit would decrease.