[#15] Her Reaction: You get back together.

March 7th: You felt horrible, you were anxious, you couldn't believe you did that to her. You knew you still loved her, but for whatever reason you left her. You came up to her, she was a walking zombie. She was startled by your appearance in front of her.

You held her, and she started to cry into your arms.

"March, I'm so sorry."

Natasha: You felt arms around your torso, seeing her tear-stained face. You turned around, her eyes instantly grew life when seeing your facez She loved you so much that she was happy to be back with you.

"I'm glad to see your face."

Serval: You were brought to her by Gepard, she was in bewilderment when she saw your apologetic smile.

"I'm so happy you came back."

Bronya: She didn't react to your arrival, well not that she'd show you. You held out her favorite flower, telling her how you messed up, and if she would come back to you.

"I will give you another chance."

Seele: She was unhappy to see you, as she ignored your little apologetic gifts until you gave her a note, pretending to be Natasha. When she saw your face, her face lit up, but soon become a scowl.

"Please listen, I'm sorry."

"You better be, dumbass."

She was happy, even if she didn't show it.

Silverwolf: She was surprised to see you, she wasn't expecting to see you with the jacket she gave you on. You knew you couldn't stay without the feisty girl.

"Hm, still looks better on you."

Kafka: She would be amused that you came back, but was still happy that you both came to agreement to be back together.

"Couldn't stay away, could you?"

Himeko: You went to her at the Astral Express, giving her a flower, an awkward smile, but she was all the happy to be back.

"I thought you'd never come back."

Tingyun: She would feel very happy and reliefed that you want to get back with her. She would have her joyfulness back, and made sure you and her would be okay during any decision.

"I'm so happy to have you back."