[#4] Her reaction: You're scared/scary movie.

March 7th: Although she was scared too, she was shocked to see you scared. She pulls you in to hug you tightly. "I'm here!"

Natasha: She'll be saying that it wasn't real and illogical along with impossible deaths, trying to reassure you that it isn't going to happen.

Serval: She wouldn't be scared, unaffected by the movie, but she'll watch you, kissing your forehead to see you trying to be brave. Knowing you were terrified.

Bronya: She'll try to stay calm for you, and let you squeeze her hand when you feel scared. When it's over she will look at you and smile, "that wasn't so bad."

Seele: She'll say it wasn't scary, but will comfort you when you're scared by holding your hand gently, squeezing it every now and then.

Silverwolf: She'll laugh at you whenever you got scared, thinking it was a cute thing to see, but will comfort you in any way after.

Kafka: She'll laugh under her breath, "you're adorable." She would tilt your face to her eyes and kiss you gently, assuring you. "Don't worry, I'm right here."

Himeko: She would kiss your cheek to reassure you that she's there, distracting you from the scary scenes.

Tingyun: "It's okay." She'll hold you close to her chest and hum a little tune to calm your fears.