[#6] Her reaction: Silent treatment.

March 7th: It was devastating, as if she was being rejected. She didn't understand why you acted so cold, but in the end you came clear, and she felt horrible for her oblivious actions.

Natasha: She would be sadden by your cold shoulder, but would try to figure out the reason behind it before jumping to a conclusion that would only hurt the both of you. She would give you a gift, and listen to your words.

Serval: She would constantly try to get you to tell her what was wrong, but kept failing as you walked away without a word. She would complain it to her brother, and come to a conclusion to confront you and have you say what you were avoiding her for.

Bronya: She felt guilty. She knew it was her fault, but didn't think it would hurt her this much. She would confront you to apologize to you, trying to make you feel better so that you would talk to her again.

Seele: She would want you to confront her if anything went wrong instead of you giving her the silent treatment. She would be stubborn, not believing you could be this childish, but she knew she messed up in the long run. She would ask you questions and understand your point of view until it is cleared up.

Silverwolf: She would think you were joking with her, but as time went by, she knew you were giving her the silent treatment. She would come up to you unannounced, and made you open your mouth.

Kafka: It made her anxious, she might act like she doesn't care and that you would go back to her automatically, but she became familiar with your voice and presence that it affected her when you were gone. She will hunt you down until she knew what was on your mind, the reason behind the silence.

Himeko: It was abrupt, she didn't expect to be ignored by you. After she made coffee to calm herself down, she would ask you questions but receive no answer back. She would still end up finding out the reason behind it.

Tingyun: She would be clouded by your lack of attention to understand why you weren't talking to her. She would hate being ignored, so she would confront you, but would be flustered and too scared to do so.