[#10] When she realizes she fell for you.

March 7th: You loved her for who she was, even her hyperactive side. She loved how caring and protective you were of her.

Natasha: Support was something she enjoyed it as much as she enjoys you. You were also patient.

Serval: Your kind and loyal self was inspiring. She already knew you were cute, but your personality made you better. Her heart melts at the sight of you.

Bronya: She never knew to have someone that's cute like you taking a big liking to her. You never judged her past and always listened to her. She loves that, and you always cheered her on.

Seele: You were just the most kind and adorable person she has ever met. You would try so hard not to do something annoying or try to impress her that you weren't. She loved that, but she wouldn't admit it.

Silverwolf: You were beautiful in her eyes, the smile was making it all the better. You both shared many interests too. She never knew someone like you was more beautiful and cute out in the open.

Kafka: She found your timid side interestingly cute. She loved how she'll make you flustered with only just her presence. It was at first a little game she wanted to play, but then feelings progressed making it more than a little game.

Himeko: She loves the sparkle in your eyes when you walk up to her. Something that is very rare. She wanted to see the smile that grew on your face. It was something she desired.

Tingyun: The way you present yourself is not very out-going, but she knew that wasn't right. Well for her, she would always see you looking at her with curiosity. Your efforts enough got her to fall for you.