[#26] Her Reaction: You wear her clothes.

March 7th: She would be speechless, blushing too much to stare you in the eye.

"Please wear my stuff more."

Natasha: She wouldn't expect for you to look so cute, but she had to compose herself in front of others.

"You look great, Y/N."

Serval: She would be surprised, happy that you felt comfortable wearing her clothes.

"What a cutie."

Bronya: She couldn't stop touching you, she just wanted to devour you by how cute you looked.

"You should wear this more often."

Seele: She wouldn't admit that you looked better in it than she did, but it didn't stop her from calling you cute in a mumble.

"So cute.."

"What was that, Seele?"

"T-Take it off!"

Silverwolf: Even though it (could) be smaller than your size, you didn't care, you still wore her jacket. She laughed, gum in her mouth.

"It does look better on you."

She would be impressed, adoring how you look.

Kafka: She would make you always stand in front of her so she could adore you in secret. "All mine."

Himeko: She would help fix up abit of the clothing, standing infront of you.

"It fits you very well, just make sure no else gets to see you being so cute."

Tingyun: She would be in awe, her hands cupping your face as her tail wags happily.

"You're so adorable!"