[#12] Her Reaction: You're crying.

March 7th: She would run over to you, and hug you to death. She would start to cry as well, hating that you were the one to have been hurt, but you were overjoyed with her arms around you - instantly making you feel better.

Natasha: "Oh no, why are you calling?" She would listen to your troubles and try to get off of work sooner to be there for you.

Serval: "Someone as pretty as shouldn't cry over things that don't truly matter." She would reassure you, making sure you felt better with positive thoughts, and playing you some songs on her guitar as well.

Bronya: "It's alright, l'm here." She would help you calm down, and probably coax you to sleep as crying takes a lot of energy.

Seele: "Crying, oh god..." She would be a little blunt, but would slowly be gentle with comforting you as you would be grateful.

Silverwolf: "Don't waste your energy on tears.." She would show you her gaming skills to distract you.

Kafka: "Lighten up, honey." She would kiss your lips gently, while wiping your tears away with her leather gloves, ready to fight whoever made you cry.

Himeko: "A cup or coffee always makes me feel better." She would distract you, and help you have a better time.

Tingyun: "Don't fret, l'm here!" She would bring you out shopping to up your spirits.