[#25] Her Reaction: You wake up.

March 7th: A little shy to be beside you in bed, being held by you, and when you woke up she couldn't contain her smile.

"Wake already, March?"

Natasha: Would have you in her arms the whole time, looking at with adoration, and soon a smile with blossom. "Good morning."

Serval: She wouldn't leave your side, the opportunity to see you wake up in her arms was a dream come true. She'll caress your face, and look at your eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful."

Bronya: Would have already made breakfast for the both of you. Would wake you up by calling your name, but her heart will swell when you look at her with only pure love.

"Beeakfast is ready."

Seele: Would be super red when you looked at her with sleepy eyes, and a bright smile.

"Get up, we don't have all day."

"But.. you're still in bed too."

Silverwolf: Would try to stay awake, but end up falling asleep before you wake up.

"You stayed up playing games again, didn't you?"

Kafka: She would look at you with a mischievous smirk. Resting on her elbow, moving the hair out of your eyes.

"Morning, love."

Himeko: She would be the one to make you food, waiting for you to wake up to surprise you.

"You're awake."

Tingyun: Would be happy to have you beside her in her arms or not. She was all bubbly in her stomach.

"Hehe, morning!"