Rainbow Of Colors

Revali watched as Mipha swam away towards the direction of her father, presumably to go inform him of his plan.

The rito soared off, heading back to the royal ship where he'd first dropped off the princess.

King Dorephan was busy commanding his soldiers to attack the yiga, firing orders left and right.

"Father!" Mipha called out to him, causing the giant zora to stop in his tracks. "My friend Revali had an idea. If we create some kind of giant splash of water and soak the yiga's gunpowder, they won't be able to fire their cannons!"

King Dorephan looked around the ship, and saw that the yiga were just about finished loading up all their ammunition.

He turned to his daughter.

"He has a point. We'll rally up the zora, and make a giant wave," he said, swimming and beckoning for a couple zora to follow behind him.

Mipha and the others proceeded to circle around the ship, gathering together closely.

Meanwhile, the pressure was on for Kogha; he and his crew were dangerously outnumbered, and it seemed that the few measly bombs and arrows they threw and shot overboard weren't doing much to help them.

"Come on you sons of bokoblins, faster!" He shouted to the yiga pouring gunpowder down into the final cannon.

"Alrighty, now, three, two one-!"

They were rudely interrupted by the sound of a giant wave crashing down onto them, ear-piercingly loud.

Within seconds, the entire deck of the ship became doused in water, knocking virtually all the pirates off their feet.

It was a sight for the hyruleans to behold as well, and they all watched in absolute astonishment.

"This gives us an opening!" Zelda shouted above the commotion onboard her ship. "Are we ready?" She asked Gaspard.

The anxiety-filled guard managed to force a nod.

"Sh-shall I give the word, highness?" He nervously asked.

Zelda didn't need to say anything more. She nodded her head.

Without another word, Gaspard nodded back, and then quickly leapt onto a crate so he could deliver his climactic order.

"Ready men... aim, fire!" he shouted at the top of his small lungs.

Within seconds, explosions rang out among the cannons while the crew covered their ears.

At least six cannonballs fired, and they knew they had struck their target when a loud crash sounded.

Upon opening the eyes he'd shut tight in anticipation, Revali saw that there were now four, smoking holes in the hull of the yiga's boat.

Absolute chaos ensued on the yiga's boat. Terrified pirates began screaming and shouting, running around frantically trying to think of something to do. 

Captain Kogha was at a complete loss for words, watching as his men frantically began dashing over to the side of the ship.

"Are you out of your minds?! Abandoning your ship?! What is wrong with you fools!" He screamed, watching as his crew grabbed hold of some lifeboats to lower them down onto the tumultuous ocean below.

"Respectfully Captain, accept the fact you've lost!" Sooga shouted, for the first time in potentially ever.

He dashed over and clambered into a lifeboat along with a couple other pirates while Kogha remained stunned, questioning whether or not his second-in-command had actually had the nerve to talk back to him.