Chapter III. The Scroll

Narrator POV

Outside a brothel, The sounds of rough laughter and singing. The room is expensively appointed in silks, damasks, and gilded ornaments, but its garishness betrays its true nature.

That, and the naked brunette Whore on her knees beside the bed. She bestows oral favors upon Tyrion Lannister, a dwarf with green eyes.

Tyrion's hands grip her hair as he shudders. Bells begin to ring outside, thousands of them, great pealing bells from all across the city.

The brunette finished her work, and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand "Who are they ringing the bells for?"

"The King's Hand died this morning" Tyrion grabs a goblet of wine from the bedside table. He swigs and passes it to the whore.

The brunette raises it in a toast "Here's to Jon Arryn, then. He was the only one of you lot who cared about the smallfolk" She drinks deeply, sloshing the wine around her mouth.

"I care about the smallfolk."

"Only the ones with good tits."

"Who's Robert picking for a new Hand?"

"If he's smart, my father."

"And if he's not smart?"

"If the King is not smart? Milady, these are treasonous words___" He clamps his palms on the back of her head and guides her back toward his crotch.

The brunette laughs, disbelieving "No chance you're ready again."

Tyrion takes the goblet from her, downs the remainder, and tosses it across the room "The gods gave me one blessing."

The brunette grins and pushes her hair away from her face as she dips down for further service.

Just as Tyrion closes his eyes the door swings open. 

Jaime smiles as the brunette, flustered, covers her breasts "Don't get up."

The brunette apologises "Forgive me, my lord ..."

Tyrion gives him a questioning look "Should I explain to you, dear brother, the meaning of a closed door in a whorehouse?"

Jaime continues to favor the brunette with his lazy grin, fucking her with his eyes as he speaks with his brother "You have much to teach me, no doubt, but in this instance perhaps you'll forgive the interruption. You told me once that you wanted to see the North. I didn't want you to miss your chance."

Tyrion wonders "Who's going North?"

Jaime explains "The King. The Queen. Me. You, if you can find your pants."

"Why?"

"Well, I'm used to it, but the rest of the court might be frightened by the sight of your wet little dagger."

Tyrion was annoyed "Why are we going north?"

"The King has chosen his Hand. And no one's going to be happy about it."

》》》♡♡♡《《《

Raya POV

I walk alone in the woods of Winterfell, The puppy runs in front of me and I watch her smiling. Cerenna follows me "All these years and I still feel like an outsider when I come here."

I turn to her "I am a northern child and feel like an outsider."

Cerenna sighs and puts arm in arm with me "I wonder if your old gods agree."

I say "Maybe we should follow the new and the old" I look at her "Why you look like the one who saw a ghost"

Cerenna says "There was a raven from Kings Landing. Jon Arryn is dead"