Chapter XI. The Day After

In my chamber, It's dawn. Jaime wakes up as I am still on the window watching outside from the last night. Still on my wedding dress and glassy eyes.

Jaime walks out the bed "Raya, you didn't sleep"

I shake my head "No"

Jaime pours water for himself "Well, I will go for morning training. Change your dress and get some rest before they come to check on you"

I nod and he walks to the bathroom to change. I sigh turning to watch outside again staring for a while at the sun even didn't notice when Jaime left the chamber.

I stand holding my heavy dress, feeling so much pain from the cut which still bleeding, I guess, I need stitches. I open the chamber door and call the guard to bring me Jory.

There knocks on the door and Jory looks at me stunned as he walks in and I close the door.

I groan "I know, do not look at me like that"

"You still in your dress" he notices the bed "Oh"

"Jory, can you get something to stitch wounds and please Don't tell anyone"

Jory gets furious "Does he hurt you?"

"I will tell you everything when you back but don't tell anyone"

》》》♡♡♡《《《

I wear a new simple dress and sit on the armchair my bare leg at Jory's leg as he stitches the wound while I tell him everything.

"He didn't bed you"

I wince in pain "Oh, yeah"

"I just finished" he put everything next to him "You will be okay" he coveres my leg with the dress.

I smile "Thank you, Jory. I can't trust anyone but you"

Jory smiles "I know" he chuckles "My death will be because of you, dearest friend" I roll my eyes chuckling "Ramsey Snow coming at noon and wants to meet you"

"Why?"

He shrugs "No idea"

》》》♡♡♡《《《

Later, Cerenna hugging me while I blankly stare at the wall "Congratulations, little one" she holds my hand "You are now a woman"

Genna smiles "Leave the girl, you are choosing her" I give them a fake smile "Jaime good with you, Does anything bother you, daughter"

I blink looking around "No, he is a good man, very good"

Cerenna giggles "Lannisters men"

I smile at them "What about we go for a walk until they clean the chamber"

Genna nods "Good idea, Raya, Where is Jaime?"

"He goes for his morning training"

Genna gives me a look "A what?" Her smile disappears and turns to Cerenna.

Cerenna clears her throat "Well, we can not go for a walk" she gives Genna a look "Did you forget we must go to the market to buy the others' stuff"

Genna nods fakely "Yes, right. Sorry, Raya"

I smile curious "Okay but you people okay?"