Chapter XII. Not Knowing

In my chamber, I sit in front of Genna annoyed after she slapped me. I move my leg in anger. Genna gives me a look "Did you bed, Robb?"

I give her a look "No but I was going to"

"You have no shame, Raya" She holds her head feeling a headache "What should I do?"

I roll my eyes "Nothing"

Genna sits in front of me taking a deep breath "Look, daughter" she holds my hand "Yesterday you made a promise to yourself, I know you don't love Jamie, but this is considered betrayal. One day you will become Lady of the West and Casterly Rock, and Robb will become Lord of the North and Winterfell. Do you know what would happen if people found out that there was a relationship between you?"

"Has anyone bothered himself to ask me to marry Jaime? He is a good man but not for me" I stand "All of you forced me and still"

》》》♡♡♡《《《

Jaime POV

In Cerenna's quarter, I with Cerenna at her chamber, Cerenna hit hand on hand "Son, if we forced you, that doesn't mean you have to betray her the next day. You didn't give her a chance, no time."

I look around "You aware I'm too old to schooling me"

"No, I will do it until the day I die because who fucking old you are, I'm older"

"But you aren't my mother!"

Cerenna feels hurt "I know and I know I can't fuck my own sister, old man!!"

"What do you want now from me?"

"To be a man and be with your wife and take care of her not let her have the same fate her mother had and be a man leaving your own sister, it's forbidden" she sighs and sits at the armchair "Pray the gods' Bran die for your secret die with him"

I just look at her feeling bad, I know how her husband treated her awfully cause he can't love her. Raya is a very nice lady but not for him.

》》》♡♡♡《《《

Raya POV

Two weeks pass, In the broken tower, I sit at the window where must Bran fallen. Oh, little Bran, I sigh wiping my tears, he still sleeps and hasn't woken yet.

As for my married life, I and Jaime like siblings didn't share a bed as he promised.

Despite Genna telling my mother who doesn't talk to me for the past few days and just treats Robb badly.

Robb and I couldn't talk as the guards shadowed me until this morning I escaped.

The tower door opens and Jaime walks to me and I turn to him "How did you find me?"

"Well, I met you here before when we kissed" he walks towards me. I rest my head back closing my eyes "You know you could fall"

"I'm balanced unless someone pushes me" I widen my eyes "Unless someone pushes him" I jump to my feet and look at the window "Bran was always balanced, Jaime"

Jaime POV

I study Raya very closely as she realizes "What do you mean?!" I guess I will pray to the gods now she will not know it was me.

Raya looks at me trying to gather her thoughts "Someone pushed him but who?" she walks around "No one comes here but me"

"And Robb?"