Chapter IV. Ghost

The Winterfell great hall where a great banquet is being prepared. I run around and follow Mother as she gives me a lot of things to do.

I stop in my tracks "Cerenna!" she stares at me "My mind stopped, gives me one by one, I can not do all of that at once''

Cerenna nods "Okay, fine go and find Jon tell him to tell the smith to meet me"

I nod "Okay" I head outside.

》》》♡♡♡《《《

In the courtyard, I find Jon holding the practice sword and fighting the training doll with anger. I approach him and put my hands behind my back "Do not tell me, this lady Catelyn"

Jon turns to me with a warning look "Not funny"

I roll my eyes "I know she tortures you by the look of her eyes" Jon looks at me sadly and I clean the dust from his shoulder "You are a Stark do not forget that"

Jon argues "I am not"

I smile "You are a bastard yes and no one forgets that, Jon and you should remind yourself that to make you stronger. I am half Lannister and not full Stark like you and Robb and every one of our family. Despite you Snow you are always a Stark, the wolf blood runs in your blood"

Jon sighs "I will always remember that hurting advice"

I hold his hand "I did not mean to but" Robb stops in his tracks in the distance watching us "I want you in a good position, cousin. You are important to me"

Jon smiles "I know so do you"

I smile "Well, Mother wants you to ask the Smith to meet her"

Jon nods "Okay, I will talk to him"

I say "Okay" I head to the gate and then back "Do not hit the poor doll more, she knows her mistake"

Jon laughs "Go away, Raya"

I smile and raise my hand in defeat "Okay"

I head towards the broken tower to bring raven's feather but someone grabs me by the arm.

I punch him "Ya idiot" I find Robb "Oh gods" I put my hands on my mouth "Robby"

Robb holds his face "Raya!!"

"I am sorry, I didn't know it is you" I check his face "No blood and no broken nose"

Robb glares at me "Take care"

"Okay, no one could hold my arm like that, Why are you angry?"

Robb shakes his head takes back his balance and looks at me "What were you doing with Jon?"

"Talking to my cousin, Why?"

Robb mocks me "Holding his hand and touching him"

I laugh "Robby are you jealous of your brother"

"Yes, I am, I do not like anyone touching you"

"I just was talking to him, Robb. Mother needs him in something and you know your mother gods be good at her, She annoys him all day"