Chapter V. King's Party

Narrator POV

Robb, Theon, and Jon getting barbered. 

Jon says "Why's your mother so dead-set on us getting pretty for the king?"

Theon says "It's for the queen, I bet. I hear she's [sleek as a mink?]"

Robb says "I hear the prince is a right royal prick."

Theon says "Think of all those southern girls he gets to stab with his right royal prick."

Robb pats Jon's shoulder "Go on, Tommy, shave him good. He's never met a girl he likes better than his own hair."

Jon looks at him annoyed as Tommy cuts Jon's hair. Robb looks in the mirror and checks his face.

Theon smirks behind him "You going to see your girl today"

Robb smiles "Yes"

Theon says "You did not tell me what she looks like"

Robb glares at him understanding what Theon means "And I will not"

》》》♡♡♡《《《

The royal procession approaches Winterfell. Bran sees them from his perch high atop a castle wall and clambers nimbly down to tell everyone. 

Catelyn and Luwin walk to the courtyard, passing Bran's wolf pup "Gods, but they grow fast" seeing Bran on the wall "Brandon!"

Bran excited "I saw the king! He's got hundreds of people!"

Catelyn angrily "How many times have I told you: No climbing!"

"But he's coming right now! Down our road!"

"I want you to promise me: No more climbing."

Bran looking down "I promise."

"D'you know what?"

"What?"

"You always look at your feet before you lie. Run and find your father. Tell him the king is close" Bran runs off, followed by his wolf pup.

》》》♡♡♡《《《

Raya POV

I sit at the dresser and watch the reflection of me in the mirror.

Robb walks in "Oh gods, you look amazing"

I smile "Thanks" I stand looking at myself and then at him "You shaved" I put my hand on his cheek and we kiss "You look better with the beard"

Robb smiles "What we can say" he kisses my palm "Mother wants to be handsome for the queen"

I open the door "Wonderful so let's go"

Robb closes the door "Wait"

I pat his shoulder "Let us go and do not be late" I open the door and head outside.