Chapter XVI. A Problem?

In our quarter, I sit on the balcony railing, I watch the workers renovate the walls, while my wolf watches over me, sitting on the ground, also watching in silence.

Jamie walks out of the chamber, trying to calm himself down from the disturbance "My wife" he kisses my cheek to show everyone how we are a lovely couple.

I smile "Husband"

Jaime whispers "I'm begging you, the workers for three months, enough! They have been beating up the quarter. It became a royal pavilion not just a quarter. It has become no more beautiful than Cersei's quarter. The year will pass and you will return to Winterfell and they have not completed it."

I chuckle fixing his shirt "I know, I'm sorry and today is the last day, look around you, the wall is designed with wolf and lion, and the quarter mixed the west and north cultures" I point at the courtyard "Look, a fountain with lovely wolf and lion"

Jaime grins "Yeah seems they're in love" I give him a look "What should I say, you just fancied the place" I smile "Are going to stay forever?"

"Of course not"

"Why not?" He smirks "I am good company by the way"

"Funny"

He sighs "Well, I used you around. Can't believe months and you will leave"

I give him a dirty look "What's wrong with you? Talking softly and want me to stay"

"Nothing realistic married couple, we would make a handsome couple"

I stare at him "Jaime" he gives me a smiling look and I smile madly "I'm going to smash your head"

He smiles "When?"

I shake my head walking away "Gods, Give me patience, this is a crazy family"

》》》♡♡♡《《《

Dorè runs behind me as I sit on the sand of the beach as waves hit my dress, Jaime has been in his duty since yesterday, I can't believe it has been three months since we arrived. He talking to me unusual.

A man approaches me "Lady Raya" 

I stand turning to him "And you must be Ben, Ramsey's man in here"

 "Yes, my lady, I am your faithful helper to see you again after so many years is a blessing."

"Noble tongue, do I know you?"

"I am Ben son Flement Brax"

"Ben Brax of the west, What are you doing with Ramsey"

"I am the bastard son, my lady"

I nod "I see so Did you know anything about meeting me here"

"About the dagger and guess I found the only one dagger like this in all of the Seven Kingdoms. It was for Lord Baelish until the tournament on Prince Joffrey's last nameday. he bet on Ser Jaime in the jousting, as any sane man would. When the Knight of the Flowers unseated him, he lost this dagger."

"To whom?"

"Tyrion Lannister." 

》》》♡♡♡《《《

I sit on the sand alone thinking about what he said, Tyrion is the good one, the one who tried to kill Bran wanted to insult Tyrion then that mother didn't do it, it must be someone else and she covered him.

I feel hot breath on my neck so I hit the one behind me with my elbow in his stomach.

Jaime groans "Raya"