Chapter VII. Proposal

Robb follows me outside "Raya" 

"Let s find your brother, Robb" We find Jon "Here you are" We put Jon's arms at my and Robb's shoulder. 

Robb to Jon "You drink too much"

Jon nods "Yeah" to me "I told you, I am fine outside"

We head to Jon's room, I say "Let us take you to your room"

Robb opens the door and we put him on the bed and I put a blanket on him and he falls asleep, Robb and I sneak outside no to wake him up.

We get into Robb's room, Robb sits on the bed "It was a very long day"

I look at him "yeah, very"

Robb looks at me "you enjoyed your new family" I stare at him "But that dress is not like you" he smiles "You look beautiful but not you"

"But I like the dress, I look good in it" despite I do not like the dress but I do not like anyone telling me about my clothes "Do not care, I will head to my room"

"You said you well spent the night here"

"I will check my mother and I have to do something for Arya at dawn"

Robb stands and we kiss "Good night, Yaya"

"Good night, Robb" I head outside.

》》》♡♡♡《《《

The next day, At dawn Arya practice archery, and I teach her. Arya throws another arrow at the target, Jory clap "Well done"

I smile at her "Keep going"

Jory sits next to me "What happened to you?"

I turn to face him and keep an eye on Arya "You seen how Lady Catelyn treats Jon"

Jory gives me a look "You can not tell her what she does or does not, remember one day, you will leave here sooner or later, even if you be the lady of the North as your dream"

I sigh "I even forget my dream, Jory. I am a little lost the last year"

Jory looks at Arya "Raise your arm more" to me "If you think a lot do not do it"

I give him a look "What do you mean?"

"Robb you two different, you are like your father take what you want but Robb like his father Lord Stark does not want to be the lord" I sigh "You overthink and you worry, I love you, Raya, and worry about you"

"I know" I turn to Arya "Arya!! imagine the head of the person you hate most and shoot the arrow, you will work faster, girl"

Arya shoots faster "Yes"

I clap to her "Good, enough for today, run before they wake"

Arya nods "Okay" she kisses my cheek "See you at breakfast" she runs off.