𝟎𝟏, ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ?

treacherous,
chapter one.

treacherous,chapter one

ੈ✩‧₊˚ "TODAYS THE DAY" Bellamy pulled her hair in the air, and wrapped it loosely before clipping it to the back of her head

‧₊˚ "TODAYS THE DAY" Bellamy pulled her hair in the air, and wrapped it loosely before clipping it to the back of her head.

the empty space of her neck got snuck up on, a pair of pink lips pressed against it. "i don't want you to go" the voice vibrated against her skin, sending goosebumps across her arms.

the brunette sighed, and turned to face the new addition in her life. Bell snaked her arms around his neck, and pulled him into a gentle kiss.

     "i don't want to go either" she admitted, pulling back. "but we both have to get back to our lives — i have to go back home" she said. the past few months she had been in greece.

     after they sunk the boat ( they meaning the idiot boys and certainly not her ) everyone parted ways, and went home. but she didn't want to go home, and instead stayed in athens.

     she met Elliot her first night alone, he was on vacation as well, and incredibly handsome and charming. he had a few years on her, but she didn't mind it at all.

     they agreed on having a vacation long fling — which meant they'd share absolutely zero personal information with one another, which made everything much more exciting and free.

     she'd had the happiest year of her life.

     but this was their final day together, before she went back to stars hollow.

     Elliot nodded, "are you sure we shouldn't exchange numbers?" she smirked at his words, her hand moved up and started to play with his light, almost sandy brown curls.

     "did you get attached to little ol' me, Eli?"

     he cocked his head to the side, that was definitely a possibility that neither of them were expecting. and he certainly wasn't going to admit to it.