𝟎𝟐, sɪsᴛᴇʀs.

treacherous,
chapter two.

✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ BELLAMY GILMORE had made it

˖°·̩͙BELLAMY GILMORE had made it. she was officially moved into her dorm room, thanks to the help of Luke Danes and Alexander Huntzberger ( who surprisingly hit it off — well enough for the pair to go out for a beer after they left the girls ).

"i don't think i'll ever get used to Luke making friends. i feel like a proud mom" Bellamy entered Kitty's room, and sat on the bed while the blonde rummaged through her closet.

with her back turned away from Bell, Kitty nodded her head. "i know — it's nice to see my dad making friends too. he used to hang with Rikki's dad but after the breakup . . i guess they kind of went through their own"

"that's actually really depressing" the Gilmore girl commented. "men are depressing" Kitty chuckled. "i swear, it's like their only friends are their girlfriends"

"how is sofia?" Bell asked at the mention of girlfriends — referring to Kitty's step-mom. the girl continued to organize her shoes, she had quite the collection of boots. thank god they were the same size. "sofia is . . pregnant"

Bell pursed her lips together, her memory going straight to her baby sister Gigi. she wished she could get to know her more — but her relationship with Christopher was nonexistent.

just like everybody else in her life — he preferred Rory. she'd met Gigi twice before, but only briefly. and the more time passed, the less she began to care.

"are we sad about it or excited?"

Kit shrugged her shoulders, and turned to face her best friend. "i love Sofia, she's funny — kind. she's been more of a mom to me these past years than my mom has . . i think a baby will be good for them"

a smile tugged at Bell's lips as she nodded her head. "how far along is she?"

"three months"

"we're gonna have a baby sibling!" Bell excitedly jumped up from the bed and placed her arms around the redhead, who let out a laugh as she hugged her back.

the quote "Blood may be thicker than water, but friendship is thicker than both" was referring to Katherine and Bellamy. neither one of them had ever betrayed or purposely hurt the other — unlike Bell and Rory.

no, these two girls were true sisters and soulmates.

"so" Bell pulled away and went back to her spot on the twin mattress. "do we think it's a boy or a girl?"

"definitely boy"

the brunette hummed for a second, "i hope its a girl — i'd kill to take her on a shopping spree" she smirked, imagining how much fun she'd have, matching outfits with a toddler.