𝟎𝟓, ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴅ.

treacherous,
chapter five.

✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ "OKAY FINN, last building

˖°·̩͙ "OKAY FINN, last building. please say it looks familiar" Logan Huntzberger pleaded as he and Bellamy had been trying to help Finn find the girl of his dreams — who he had slept with the night prior.

     "aha!" he walked past them, scanning through the different pathways that her room could be. "apparently it doesn't look familiar" Bellamy huffed.

     "no, hold on. hold . . on." his eyes lit up as he stood by a dorm room. "yes. here. this is where she lives" Bellamy kept her groan to herself, noticing her twin yet again — and she thought this was a big campus. major eye roll.

     apparently not big enough.

     "excuse me, can i help you?"

     "no" Logan dismissed the voice trailing after them. Finn began to write on a piece of paper, which earned scoldings from Logan. "don't put your number, don't put your number!"

     Finn shook his head, "i'm not putting my number" he told him, turning his head to the girl, "i'm putting your number" he told Bell earning a groan from the brunette.

     "hey!" she smacked his arm lightly.

     "that's my room" Rory spoke, gaining the attention of the two boys.

     "are you sure this is your room?" Finn asked, "i'm sure" she confirmed. "i could've sworn it was her room!" he said. "what's her name? maybe i know her."

     a knowing giggle escaped Bell's lips as she watched Finn struggle to think of his dream girl's name. "uh, it was short." it was emmy. or was it katie. maybe it was ella? god, Bellamy's just as bad as Finn. did she even catch her name at all? ( nope )

     "i can understand your disappointment, losing a potential soulmate like that, but that is my room" she told him. Finn leaned into his best friend, defeated by how long they had been searching.

     "i'm sorry about the mixup. my friend here means no harm. he just has to learn that Guinness and blonde's don't mix" Logan apologized.

     "redheads!"

     "we sincerely apologize, and we will now leave you to finish putting up your poster of . ." he leaned over to read the stack of papers she had in her hands. "this really old guy"

     Bell was curious about the posters, peaking to check it out. "who's that?" she finally spoke to Rory. "Professor Fleming, he's Paris' dead lover"

"is he hot? give me that" Bell took the poster from Rory's hand, scanning it for a second. boy, was she disappointed. "okay, not hot. that blows"

she went on and followed Finn a few doors down. "i think this one's the one!" he told her, feeling ambitious once again.

     "Finnegan, i don't think think you're gonna find her" she frowned, "maybe you'll run into her later on — but this? is a dead end" ( like professor fleming )

     "nonsense, green eyes. we'll find her."

     she let out a huff, "i'm starting to doubt she exists" she squinted her eyes playfully. he let out a gasp, "you think i'd make her up? Bellamy Rose this was no make believe woman—"

     "i'm kidding, i did introduce you to her, after all"

     truth be told, she was exhausted. but she knew Finn wouldn't stop talking about the mystery girl until they found her.

     "you don't like me" Logan grasped Bell's attention once again, she allowed herself to walk back over to the pair. "you don't know me, but you don't like me"

     Rory's eyes flickered between the blonde boy and her twin. "i know you" she spoke. "you do?" he asked. "we met yesterday." she told him, and seeing as he still had no recollection, she made it clearer. "with Marty"

     "and god, Bellamy — it's been a year and i don't even get a proper hello? i'm your sister!" Logan's head snapped over to his friend, widening his eyes once he realized their similarities in appearance.

     "sister?" Finn trailed behind Bell,  "you're her sister?" he asked confused. "that's your sister?"

     just a week ago she was talking about how she was over it — she was so close to forgiving Rory for everything she'd done to her. but seeing her again? it felt like the kiss just happened.

     her wound was ripped right open.

     "oh, so you're Rory" Logan hummed, "cool. you don't like me, i don't like you"

     he wouldn't have talked to Rory if he'd known she was Bell's sister.

     "come on" Logan spoke, throwing his arm around the girl. "let's continue the witch hunt"

     "i think she may be a ghost that only Finn and I can see, this is impossible"