𝟎𝟕, ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ ʜᴜɢʜᴇs.

treacherous,
chapter seven.

✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ THE DATE had finally come, and Bellamy's criminal justice class was finally starting

˖°·̩͙THE DATE had finally come, and Bellamy's criminal justice class was finally starting. it was a later start date, which was annoying. but it also helped her get situated with her other classes, knowing this one would probably add the most stress onto her plate.

     but boy, was she in for a treat.

     she took a seat in the middle row, a few chairs from the left. the professor wasn't there yet, which allowed her to get all of her supplies ready.

     she placed her notebook on the desk, followed by her pen and textbook.

     "excuse me, i'm sorry — look at me, totally unprepared. do you have an extra pen i could borrow?" a blonde girl asked on the right side of her.

     Bell smiled, and shook her head. "oh, don't worry — high stress levels, right?" she dug into her bag and grabbed another pen, handing it to the girl.

     "yeah. honestly i have no faith in myself, i'm definitely going to fail this class. i can't even pack a bag correctly" Bell felt sorry for the fellow blonde, she seemed to be going through a lot.

     she was stressed, and it was made quite clear by her perfect yet incredibly messy hair and eyeliner. "please, i'm scared shitless for this class — if anything, we can fail together" she laughed.

     "i'm Cyrus"

     "Bellamy"

while Bellamy was busy chatting with a new acquaintance, she hadn't noticed the professor walk in and set his things down until she heard chalk scraping against the board.

as he turned around to face the class, Bellamy widened her eyes in surprise.

     "oh shit" she muttered under her breath, in complete disbelief of the person standing before her.

     she had slept with her professor.

✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ "WANNA get together and study sometime this week?" Cyrus asked Bellamy once the class ended, the girls were collecting their belongings

˖°·̩͙"WANNA get together and study sometime this week?" Cyrus asked Bellamy once the class ended, the girls were collecting their belongings.

     "oh, definitely. i'll need all the studying and coffee i can get" Bell chuckled, pulling out a piece of paper and writing down a string of digits.

     "text me when you're free"

     Cyrus took the paper and nodded, "i will. it was nice meeting you, Bellamy. i'll text you later" the brunette nodded. "you too"

     Bell waited a bit for the classroom to empty, before walking down to meet Professor Hughes.

"well this is a surprise" he commented, equally as shocked to see her as she was. "a good one, or a bad one?" she squinted, holding back a smile.

Elliot took a few steps closer to her, his hand gently trailed her hair, swooping a strand behind her ear. "what was that thing, you told me? about fate?"

she smiled at his words, shaking her head.

"i can't believe you're here. and you're . . my professor" she said, coming back to reality. there was no way they could take their relationship any further, was there?

he nodded. "i know" he let out a sigh, his other hand cupping her cheek.

as he was about to speak, the two were interrupted by a few footsteps echoing across the room. "what the hell's she doing?"

Finn's voice caused her to snap her neck toward him, "i have to go" she told him, removing his hand quickly before walking over to her friend.

embarrassment flew through her blood as she made her way over to him, he definitely saw what happened. that much was clear when they finally made it out of the room and Finn stopped her dead in her tracks.

"don't tell me you slept with your professor"

silence.

"goddamnit, Bellamy. i've created a monster"

     "hey, how was i supposed to know?!"

short eehhehthis is moving kinda fast paced tbh

short eehheh
this is moving kinda fast paced tbh