𝟎𝟗, sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ.

treacherous,
chapter nine.

✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ BELLAMY GILMORE walked underneath Logan's arm as she was picking him up from his last class

˖°·̩͙BELLAMY GILMORE walked underneath Logan's arm as she was picking him up from his last class. "did she really do that?" he asked her as she told a story in between laughter. "at 2 am!"

     "hey Huntzberger, Bellamy" both of them were stopped in their tracks by Rory, who seemed to be waiting under the arch.

     they turned, "hey, waiting on me?"

     "could be"

     "well, i'm flattered. not really, uh, interested though" he smirked. Bell looked down at her feet, feeling slightly awkward. "your prerogative"

     "here on business or pleasure?"

     "i just thought maybe i'd give you a chance to respond to my article." Rory informed mainly him, "what article?" he questioned. "the article i'm doing on the life and death brigade."

     the pair shared a clueless look to one another, "sorry, life and what brigade? what are you on about, Rory?" the shorter brunette didn't give up, having a strong inkling that Bell knew about it too.

     "don't really know what you're talking about"

     "you don't? hm, thought you would. it's a club, one of these super secret super exclusive clubs here at Yale. membership spans a thousand centuries. secret handshakes and secret sayings and a lotta running around in a circle in your underwear. that kind of thing"

     Logan kept his composure, "sounds pretty secret." he said. "yeah" Rory nodded, "anyhow, i'm doing sort of an exposé on this one particular club and i figured since your in it, and i'm sure you know about it, Bell, maybe you'd like to have your point of view included."

     "i'm in it?"

     "still lost" Bell spoke. "and late" Logan added, checking his watch over his shoulder. "great convo, sorry we couldn't help you out. but we've got a dinner to go to . . . we'll be seeing you"

     Bellamy had no knowledge of a dinner, but nodded anyways. "shit, sorry, Rory. hope you get your story, sounds like a great scoop!" she told her sister, feeling Logan lead her away. 

     once they got far enough, she looked up at the boy. "so where are we actually going?" she asked, considering he asked her to meet him there.

     "when have i lied, birdie. we've got a reservation"

     she raised her eyebrows in surprise, "not that i'm . . not happy to hang out, but why?" she asked, confused by his sudden plan.

     "i've noticed you've been a bit, down. so i figured we could eat dinner and hopefully, cheer you up" she couldn't contain her smile, the grip around his waist had tightened.