𝟏𝟕, ᴄʜʀɪs ᴛʀᴇᴘɪᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

treacherous,
chapter seventeen.

 ✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ BELLAMY GILMORE was pressed against the wall, her lips entangled with his as he held onto her hips as tight as he could

˖°·̩͙BELLAMY GILMORE was pressed against the wall, her lips entangled with his as he held onto her hips as tight as he could. of all the kisses she'd had — none even came close to this one.

he kissed her with a hunger, like he'd been waiting for it for his entire life — her lips were a drug that he couldn't help but get addicted to at the first touch. her left hand laced through his blonde hair, while her right hand pulled at the back of his blazer.

it was a euphoric kiss, heaven on earth — and she never wanted it to stop. if she could stay right there, in this moment forever she'd choose it a million times.

especially when it got broken up far too quickly for her liking.

"Bellam— oh" the two pulled apart, their heads snapping toward the door where her mother stood with a disappointed look on her face.

      "grandma wants a picture"

      "okay, make sure you get my good side" Bell tried making light of the situation, earning a small snicker from the male as he uncomfortably scratched his neck.

      "Bellamy, what are you doing? you're at your grandparents' wedding, renewal, vow thing— whatever, they-they're right out there. god, Bell, i swear"

     "Bell- Bellamy's in here?" Lorelai held up her hand, stopping Chris from making any moves as he noticed Logan. "don't, Chris. it's alright."

      the Gilmore girl widened her eyes watching as her father drunkenly pointed at Logan, and began to yell at him. she instinctively stood in front of the blonde boy, confused by the unexpected outburst.

      she had grown closer to Christopher as of late — but it gave him no right to suddenly be protective over her, especially when he'd never been there for her when she truly needed protection.

     "what the hell are you doing in here with my daughter? get away from her! that is my daughter! i will kick your ass! i will kick your ass you little weasel!" Bell covered her mouth in both surprise and anger as her mother pushed him out the door.

     "i'm so sorry" she apologized to Logan. "give me a minute, then we can go?" he pulled her in for a quick peck as he nodded his head and allowed her to go into the hallway where her parents were.

     "what is wrong with you guys?— we were just kissing, i'm an adult, and you have no right to lecture me about when and where i can kiss my boyfriend!" ( boyfriend wasn't exactly the word yet, but it slipped out ).

      Luke stood confused, "what the hell's going on?" he asked.

      "what do you mean i have no right? i have a right to know who the hell my daughter is with!"

      "funny, you couldn't care less when i was an actual child! i'm an adult, i make my own decisions — i don't care how you feel about it, what i care about is you screaming at him for no reason! Logan's my best friend and he doesn't deserve that!"

      Luke was still lost, "Logan's a good guy" he spoke up. the thought of her kissing a boy made him uneasy — she was still a little girl in his eyes, but Bellamy always talked about him as if he walked on water.

      "it doesn't matter what you think" Christopher told Luke. "it's none of your business what's going on with Bellamy." now that was the craziest thing he could say tonight.

      "it sure the hell is my business!"

     "Bellamy is my daughter!"

     "oh, please! if there's anyone that would even remotely have a say on who i can and cannot date, it would be Luke. he's been there for me my entire life, so don't you dare act like you're suddenly father of the year." Bellamy interjected.

      "you've only barely began to get to know me, and that's because i'm helping you out with Gigi — and don't think i don't realize how badly you wish that it were Rory instead of me. and the only reason you're "caring" about this is because you're still in love with mom and she's with Luke. thank you, dad — truly."

      she shook her head.

      "thank you for bringing me back to reality. i really wanted to have a sister — but i'd be happy to never see you again. i'm done trying to prove to everyone that i'm worthy of their love."

don't hate memore logan and bell content to comei had to write SOMEEETHING😪😪i've been in such a rut, i'm mentally drained like a mf😭😭 it might be a while before ch18 but i will try my hardest to make it happen sooner than later

don't hate me
more logan and bell content to come
i had to write SOMEEETHING😪😪
i've been in such a rut, i'm mentally drained like a mf😭😭 it might be a while before ch18 but i will try my hardest to make it happen sooner than later.

also i thought the title was so funny LMFAO
chris
trepidation
crisp trepidation
harry
get it
ok