𝟐𝟎, ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ, ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ.

treacherous,
chapter twenty.

 ✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ LORELAI LEIGH GILMORE couldn't pinpoint what exactly it was about Bellamy that struck a nerve every-time she was around her

˖°·̩͙LORELAI LEIGH GILMORE couldn't pinpoint what exactly it was about Bellamy that struck a nerve every-time she was around her.

     she loved her sister, she truly did. which made it all the more confusing. how do you love someone, when you don't even know why you don't like them? was it the magnetic forcefield around her?

     was it the way Rory could never fully like a character in a book because they always reminded her of Bell? Bellamy was everything Rory was lacking.

      she had social skills, just a smile and everybody wanted to be her friend — everybody wanted to know her. everything was just so . . easy for her.

     they were outcasts in completely different ways. Rory was smart, and worked as hard as she could to maintain her brains, she used to spend most weekends in her room studying and doing everything in her power to keep her grades up.

      Bell was smarter, she didn't have to study half as hard — she spent her weekends with her friends, and yet she had higher scores than Rory.

      it drove Rory insane. she wanted to beat her at something, anything. and thinking on it now, Rory regretted some of the things she'd done.

      the first time Rory betrayed her twin was seventh grade. Ryder Mitchell was Bellamy's first crush. he had dirty blonde hair and he always wore a leather jacket that Bell thought was so hot. ( she was 12 ).

      everybody knew about her crush — especially Rory. the girl would go on and on about Ryder, how his hair looked that day or how he smiled at her during first block.

      Rory knew Bell liked him.

      but one day something switched — the girls had just finished a big math test that Rory got a C on, while Bell got an A-

      Rory did not like Ryder. in fact, she made fun of her sister for her crush and would gag at the sight of him. but the minute she saw that A, her jealousy got the best of her. she simply couldn't take it anymore.

      there was a school dance coming up, and that very day she went and walked up to the boy, and asked him to go with her. of course, her bright blue eyes and perfectly shaped lips instantly made him say yes.

      that is one of the things Rory regretted.

      Jess, is not one of them. at first, she couldn't help but notice that the only person he would talk to was Bell — and she couldn't ignore that Bell had taken a liking to the mysterious boy.

      something in her was screaming at her, telling her that there must've been something about him worthy of getting to know. so she did, and at first she did it to get back at Bell.

      for what? she honestly couldn't even remember. but the more she spoke to the boy, the more feelings began to develop for him. he liked the same books she liked, he liked the same music she liked.

      it was like he was made specifically for her.

      and yes, she had Dean — but the more she got to know Jess, the more she realized she had absolutely nothing in common with her first love. she practically forced him into every activity that she enjoyed.

      he never went without letting out a single complaint.

      but Jess never did.

      she knew Bellamy liked Jess. she knew that, but she couldn't help her feelings — she couldn't change the overwhelming emotion of desperately wanting to win.

      but she didn't. as hard as she tried, she didn't win. the first time she kissed him was at Sookie's wedding — he came back from new york, looking for Bell. but Rory saw him first.

      so she went, and she couldn't help herself. but he pushed away — completely confused by the action. he had no idea she felt that way about him. he'd been completely blinded by his feelings for her sister, that he was unable to see her own.

      the second time, the last time, he kissed back. just for a second, she felt like she had finally won. but then realized hit him, and he pulled away again. this time cursing her, he went on to ask her why?

      why was she doing this to her sister?

     she didn't know.

     she still doesn't know. and what struck her the most, was with all of the shitty things that she's done to her twin sister — Bellamy still continued to try and move on.

      Rory didn't have any friends at Yale other than Paris and Marty, so Bellamy did extend a couple of invites to Rory here and there.

      she continued to Hope. she just wanted her sister back, she missed their friendship. a part of her would always have open wounds, but the other part desperately wanted to bandage them.

      why?

      Bellamy's group of friends were sat around a table at the local club Zee, Bell had the widest smile on her face as she leaned into her boyfriend.

      Logan.

      she looked happy.

      why?

i didn't know what else to write i'm STUCK U GUYS

didn't proof read this just publishing it idc idc

i didn't realize its been 2 months........... i am so sorry.............. pls suggest some ideas LMAO WHAT DO YALL WANT TO HAPPEN?????

i need help

love u
xoxo
cherry